General When will Democrats stage the next mass shooting?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I think we can all agree that the Globalist Democrats want to disarm the American people, they've been very open about their agenda for some time now.

Seems to me that they will need a major shooting event that is so shocking, they can use it to push through tough new gun laws without too much public outcry.

How long do you give it before they do this?

I'm wondering if they may even have something planned for inauguration day, but in any case I think we'll see it within the first few months of the Harris-Biden admin.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
they are probably going to set off a bomb at the inauguration and blame it on huwhite supremacists. then its time for patriot act 2.0 ,a ban on onlie hate speech and a new war on domestic terror

M

member 3289

they are probably going to set off a bomb at the inauguration and blame it on huwhite supremacists. then its time for patriot act 2.0 ,a ban on onlie hate speech and a new war on domestic terror
You're Canadian. Not your concern.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You're Canadian. Not your concern.
on the contrary . whenever your ruhtard govt does something our govt goes full jet boat owning virtue signaling mongoloid and uses it to ban shit up here. AR15 are getting banned even though there has never been a mass shooting in our country with one.when you fags tighten up the border so do we . what goes on down there direct effects us sooner or later

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
on the contrary . whenever your ruhtard govt does something our govt goes full jet boat owning virtue signaling mongoloid and uses it to ban shit up here. AR15 are getting banned even though there has never been a mass shooting in our country with one.when you fags tighten up the border so do we . what goes on down there direct effects us sooner or later
Sucks to suck.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Motherfucking jet boat virtue signalling mongaloids will ruin this world

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
sucks when your jet boat owning neighbor cant stop shooting itself in the dick
And then you get punished for it....

I think we can all agree we all have retards. Canadian retards just Cuck harder.

M

member 3289

Domestic issues aren't your concern if you can't vote in U.S. elections. I'm very sorry to make you cry this early in the day.

Jk. I'm not sorry.

T

The Big Guy

Yeah I know, dead people "voted" or Trump.

And that fat fuck still lost LOL
Only state legislators can make decisions about election days and procedures. Not the federal judges who violated the constitution to allow voting 2 weeks past Nov 3.

So in that regard biden stole the election

M

member 3289

Only state legislators can make decisions about election days and procedures. Not the federal judges who violated the constitution to allow voting 2 weeks past Nov 3.

So in that regard biden stole the election
You can't vote. Not your concern.