General When will Democrats stage the next mass shooting?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
When he's in his groove he can really talk about topics very well.
I think that's his brain just regurgitating political catchphrases. He's still OK at reading prepared statements, but when he goes off script there just isn't a whole lot there. And I think the nervousness/fumbling comes from him knowing he isn't as sharp as he should be.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Being a liar and a fraud is what being a politician is all about.

And by competent, I meant having the ability to politic with foreign leaders and political opponents. He's lost that.

Can you imagine Biden having a one on one with Putin? He doesn't have the mental capacity for it.

No one knows what Trump and Putin spoke about privately. I'd suggest thats more of an issue than Biden stuttering and having a senior moment

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
No one knows what Trump and Putin spoke about privately. I'd suggest thats more of an issue than Biden stuttering and having a senior moment
Both are a serius issue, although Trump likely remembers what was discussed.

Biden would walk out of that meeting without having a clue of what happened. I can only hope DC has measures in place to keep him from conducting business unsupervised.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Both are a serius issue, although Trump likely remembers what was discussed.

Biden would walk out of that meeting without having a clue of what happened. I can only hope DC has measures in place to keep him from conducting business unsupervised.

There are clear rules for Presidents meeting other world leaders.

Trump broke them. I'd give you a link to the doc. but it was a BBC one and I'm not sure you can access it. Happy to find it if you want?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
There are clear rules for Presidents meeting other world leaders.

Trump broke them. I'd give you a link to the doc. but it was a BBC one and I'm not sure you can access it. Happy to find it if you want?
Nah.
I'm aware of Trump's cavalier attitude towards established procedures.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Being a liar and a fraud is what being a politician is all about.
So true. In politics (almost all of the time) you have to work all the way up from a local level to get to the top.

As being successful in politics is all about compromising and making backroom deals to get the support required, any of those with high ideals, or who have any sort of desire to put the needs of the many above the needs of the few, get weeded out with a quickness. Only the deeply slimy bullshitters get to the top.

That isn't an indictment of American politics, it's true the world over.