General When will Democrats stage the next mass shooting?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The gun manufacturers are going to be inadvertently complicit if there is ever a ban.

All of these "pistols" that are being made and sold like this asshat bought are just begging for the extreme control advocates to push for even more limits on what a person can own.

We're going to end up in revolver and black powder days.
you will still be decades ahead of canadian gun rights

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This thread is hilarious. No one is taking your guns, logistically it's impossible to add an amendment to the constitution in modern day America. In fact the best thing for gun sales/stores/manufacturers is a mass shooting. Killing grocery store clerks or kids in their classrooms lead to increased profits for literally every piece of the firearm supply chain. "Gun-grabbers" are what my gun store clerk calls them when I buy ammo and clays.

All you 2A military cosplayers just need to admit Americans can't handle guns anymore. And I'm a gun owner, CCW haver, daily carry, the whole shebang. Guns are necessary now because of the possibility of idiots with guns. The situation is untenable. There is no solution coming, least of all from the inept morons. The Democrats are a party of infighting virtue signalers and the Trumpublicans are essentially Misinformation Committee of Project Mayhem.

America is fucked. I give the country another 2 presidents before we see the first secessions. When Trump 2.0 is finally "elected" we won't see anymore elections. I'm betting TX is the first to go and then probably the 3 western states.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
So you're telling me that if I go on a spree in the summer then no one will care?
The opposite actually.
When's the last time you heard the media talk about gun laws needing to change when this stuff happens...

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
You can't get that toothpaste back into the tube. Confiscate guns and only bad guys will have guns. No thanks.
Exactly. Not that anyone listened when that was bought up in NZ.

"Prime Minister on growing gang gun violence: 'It's going to take time to turn around'" in response to a law implemented because of the actions of an Australian terrorist.

Which she ran at after making sure our gun laws were a "blueprint for what not to do" a mere 3 months earlier.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
We do not know how he acquired the gun at this stage.

He might have purchased it illegally.

When the facts have been revealed then we can discuss that topic further.
Purchased legally at a gun shop after passing a background check.

Now I will re-ask my question...

Do you have a problem with him (an ‘Islamic terrorist from Syria’ with a criminal record for violence) having such easy access to that gun? Should he been allowed to legally purchase and own that gun?

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Purchased legally at a gun shop after passing a background check.

Now I will re-ask my question...

Do you have a problem with him (an ‘Islamic terrorist from Syria’ with a criminal record for violence) having such easy access to that gun? Should he been allowed to legally purchase and own that gun?
What was his criminal history? Any mental health history? I thought he just got in a fist fight when he was in high school, but maybe I'm confusing him with something else I read recently.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
What was his criminal history? Any mental health history? I thought he just got in a fist fight when he was in high school, but maybe I'm confusing him with something else I read recently.
He had a criminal record for assault... and according to redneck @redneck was an Islamic terrorist.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Misdemeanor assault. The guy was in a fist fight. A lot of us have been. That doesn't mean you're looking to murder people. If you aren't felon, you are allowed to buy a gun. I have no problem with that.
Gottcha. Just curious where people stood on this guy legally obtaining this gun. For you, it’s not an issue as he didn’t have felony charges.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Oh they'll definitely run with this. Takes the focus off of Biden being a geriatric embarrassment.

Can't wait to hear Sleepy Joe talk about "automatic" weapons that hold "millions and thousands of hundreds of forty thousands of rounds"
I can't convince anyone I know in England that this is the case, they like Biden and not just since he ran against Trump.

He's apparently very astute and able to discuss various policies at length, and without repeatedly making inaccurate or false statements. I see one group claiming he rambles on and loses his train of thought repeatedly while another group highlight that he's a very competent politician.

Is it somewhere in the middle?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I can't convince anyone I know in England that this is the case, they like Biden and not just since he ran against Trump.

He's apparently very astute and able to discuss various policies at length, and without repeatedly making inaccurate or false statements. I see one group claiming he rambles on and loses his train of thought repeatedly while another group highlight that he's a very competent politician.

In his time he was a competent politician.
As is, he has no business being president. And it's only going to get worse.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

He's still really sharp but when he has a brain fart it's more like a shart... Bordering on diarrhea. When he's in his groove he can really talk about topics very well. But good googley moogley does he struggle once he stumbles. Part of that is probably him panicking a bit because of his studder and part is because he's 137 years old and is losing his shit.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
He's still really sharp but when he has a brain fart it's more like a shart... Bordering on diarrhea. When he's in his groove he can really talk about topics very well. But good googley moogley does he struggle once he stumbles. Part of that is probably him panicking a bit because of his studder and part is because he's 137 years old and is losing his shit.
As an American who doesn't have shit for brains. How does it feel to know that Biden and Trump were the best offerings that American politics had?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
As an American who doesn't have shit for brains. How does it feel to know that Biden and Trump were the best offerings that American politics had?
They weren't the best.

The best ones are never popular here because they don't play nicely within the machine and therefore lack the funding needed to hit the big stage. Trump didn't need so much external funding because he was able to command the media's attention which was effectively the same as having an unlimited piggy bank.

So yeah... Our best and brightest are probably a bunch of single term representatives that have no chance of ever being President because they aren't narcissistic enough to think they're the best for it nor do they want to deal with the bullshit.

But Trump and Biden are all about that madness, baby! Yeah!!!!
At this point... We're getting what we deserve. Reaping what we've sewn and shit.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
In his time he was a competent politician.
As is, he has no business being president. And it's only going to get worse.
Competent?
Not so sure about that
Very few are, and he was a certainly prove a liar and fraud early on

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQKveS9reWA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCJMF7mflGE

He's still really sharp
You can't be serious bro
We are living on different planets
This guy is unfit to cook an egg

They weren't the best.

The best ones are never popular here because they don't play nicely within the machine and therefore lack the funding needed to hit the big stage. Trump didn't need so much external funding because he was able to command the media's attention which was effectively the same as having an unlimited piggy bank.

So yeah... Our best and brightest are probably a bunch of single term representatives that have no chance of ever being President because they aren't narcissistic enough to think they're the best for it nor do they want to deal with the bullshit.

But Trump and Biden are all about that madness, baby! Yeah!!!!
At this point... We're getting what we deserve. Reaping what we've sewn and shit.
Nice post
agreed 98%

except the generalization that "we" deserve it

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Competent?
Not so sure about that
Very few are, and he was a certainly prove a liar and fraud early on
Being a liar and a fraud is what being a politician is all about.

And by competent, I meant having the ability to politic with foreign leaders and political opponents. He's lost that.

Can you imagine Biden having a one on one with Putin? He doesn't have the mental capacity for it.