Where are all the delusional BJ Penn threads?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Agree, he was great back in the day, but even then dittent he lose to pulver?

M

member 3289

Hopefully Fedortards will be the next ones to come to their senses...

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Is he fighting? Thought he was considering it but kept backing out after he got toasted by a stand up only fighter who got dealt with by frankie?
We already have one unfunny drunk Englishman that posts. Go back to your cuck gimmick momo.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I just thought everyone was in agreement that BJ was going to tool Siver since he is motivated and back with Marv.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
30 day sn bet that McGregor lasts more than 6 rounds with Mayweather?
Ok, but it cannot be that childish name that the plebes here want to see. It has to be related to the bet......
I know you're not a follower so you wouldn't be so weak minded as to use an old screen name but thought I would cover it anyway
If you agree, I agree and may I win

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ok, but it cannot be that childish name that the plebes here want to see. It has to be related to the bet......
I know you're not a follower so you wouldn't be so weak minded as to use an old screen name but thought I would cover it anyway
haha ok, name related to bet sounds good dude

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Mr Faaaaaart come out and plaaaaaayyyy