Where are we with this fight between psychotropic wanderlust and cheamquestnorth?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Don't feel like looking for the post pictures of your pets thread but he posted his pic in there. He's short and fat and looks like a fukn dork.

He could be my warm-up fight before I thrash your old ass.
Picking on midgets and the elders. Your rodents must be so proud of thier leader

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
For once, good bump with a sound reason
We need a good festive fallout. I'm trying to remind people that sometimes challenging other members to fist fights is the right course of action.

Unless you challenge me that is.

Then you are on borrowed time

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
We need a good festive fallout. I'm trying to remind people that sometimes challenging other members to fist fights is the right course of action.

Unless you challenge me that is.

Then you are on borrowed time

T

The Big Guy

@Bones Nose @Rhino
Any thoughts?

Did one run like a bitch?
Both of those guys would beat me up.

@conor mcgregor nut hugger has a standup game that makes me sweat and dare i say a black mans fast twitch muscle fiber. I cant keep up with that shit. The grappling skill of a creepy 49 year old janitor is not to be toyed with. Im sure my water bottle would be spiked also since he has acess to the chemistry lab at the local community college

@Rhino would try to do some deep half guard shit i never heard of... I would feel like i was winning and then i would get swept and then im sure it would feel like more pressure than a 170lb man from central fl would reasonably be able to apply, more like a car that fell off a jack. Then i would squirm a little and tap out because he had his chest hair in my eye.

The rest of you i would literally beat the shit out of. I would mop the floor with you fat slobs. Come see me if you disagree

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Both of those guys would beat me up.

@conor mcgregor nut hugger has a standup game that makes me sweat and dare i say a black mans fast twitch muscle fiber. I cant keep up with that shit. The grappling skill of a creepy 49 year old janitor is not to be toyed with. Im sure my water bottle would be spiked also since he has acess to the chemistry lab at the local community college

@Rhino would try to do some deep half guard shit i never heard of... I would feel like i was winning and then i would get swept and then im sure it would feel like more pressure than a 170lb man from central fl would reasonably be able to apply, more like a car that fell off a jack. Then i would squirm a little and tap out because he had his chest hair in my eye.

The rest of you i would literally beat the shit out of. I would mop the floor with you fat slobs. Come see me if you disagree
LOL awesome