Lifestyle Where is my purple name?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I feel that everyone here supports this. What's up Splinty @Splinty. I provide content, while teaching life lessons learned from my own mistakes that almost noone would share anywhere with any one.

Do you think I share the story of tripping balls driving around with my mom at Thanksgiving? No. No I dont. My best friend and my sister are the only 2 people who have heard that shit other than members here.

I've never told anyone I know about fleeing the Ohio State police. I've only shared that here.

Not trying to pat myself on the back, but I do my best to add to this site. Look at my What's The Worst Moment in your Life thread, you think I enjoy that story? Fuck no, makes me cry like a bitch just thinking about it. 3 replies. Not many are willing to share shit like that.

Plus other posters have said give me my purple name, although I suspect it was just so I would shut up about it.

M

member 1013

Are you okay man?

I'm here for you if you need me. I go to Chicago about 4 times a year for business we can MEAT up and have therapeutic relax times

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Mix6APlix @Mix6APlix - when everyone calls you 'a purple member' they're not talking about your SN color.
They're just trying to stay on the right side of the profanity policy.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I for one support this throbbing purple member!

Give him his name!

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Mix6APlix @Mix6APlix - when everyone calls you 'a purple member' they're not talking about your SN color.
They're just trying to stay on the right side of the profanity policy.
Fuck that gay shit. I've given everyone here permission to tell me to screw a platypus on numerous occasions.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I support this request.

After all...

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
We may appreciate each other a little bit more, even though we disagree sometimes. Still a place to hang out and see familiar "faces". Each and every character on here makes this place.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We may appreciate each other a little bit more, even though we disagree sometimes. Still a place to hang out and see familiar "faces". Each and every character on here makes this place.
Agreed.

I hope all you guys are well.