Where is our boy Galanis??

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Haven't seen him around in a couple of days. Hope everything is ok with him. Anyone heard from him lately?

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I was just going to start the same thread, but searched first and saw yours. Hope he's all good, miss his input the last day or two.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Γαλάνης Galanis

Maybe he was having an orgy of hot women and then spilled lube all over his computer.
. That's my guess. Seems reasonble.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Spoke to Galanis this afternoon and he went thru a rough patch there for a couple of days. Don't know all of the details yet, but just wanted to let everyone know that he's around.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yes, I saw him online here just a few minutes ago. He was one of the few members here I recognized from the UG. Thought he might remember me from the Pro Ice threads, but evidently not!

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
(Dude, LOVING how easy it was to hyperlink that. Literally just a simple copy and paste.)

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Megatherium;n18906 said:
Yes, I saw him online here just a few minutes ago. He was one of the few members here I recognized from the UG. Thought he might remember me from the Pro Ice threads, but evidently not!
Hey man! I Know this is a super late reply, but I actually did not get to see your posts until now. I just checked my notifications on here and saw this.

I didn't see you post about the previous Pro Ice threads, but yes, I recognize ya haha. You're one of the posters I try to go out of my way to read any time I see you post - I know you are a true old school fan.

Sorry to bump this thread and I don't mean to get a bunch of attention around me or anything. Just personally wanted to shout out to Megatherium.

And as anyone who is following the other thread knows... I'm back, and should be back for good. Just a matter of keeping the bills paid and the internet on. I didn't even know this thread was made (I did see the shout out thread).. and man.. to know you guys actually noticed the fact I was gone/gave a shit really hits home. And I really need that right now.

Thank you guys.