Lifestyle Where is throb? Poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Where /what happened?

• Wife killed him

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Died because he's really old

• Died because he drank too much this weekend

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Jippo catched him

• Wife has him on lockdown.

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Elf banned him

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I didnt think it was possible but @Song Douche is even less funnier since he was deported.
It's because there's no time for jokes anymore m8. I am fighting off polaks and Gypsies from the outer European territories, if I take time to stop and make an impromptu poll I could find myself chained up in a life of sex trafficking.

Gotta stay on my guard

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
It's because there's no time for jokes anymore m8. I am fighting off polaks and Gypsies from the outer European territories, if I take time to stop and make an impromptu poll I could find myself chained up in a life of sex trafficking.

Gotta stay on my guard
If you need a illegal immigration spot let me know. I am close to your hillbilly family. Just bring camo and flannel and you wont be recognized.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If you need a illegal immigration spot let me know. I am close to your hillbilly family. Just bring camo and flannel and you wont be recognized.
I have two passports and many Visa's, how many relatives do I need to fuck before your society will accept me?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Anyhow this isn't about us.

Where is throb?

He was online.

But I think his wife took the phone from his dead hands after she whacked his head in like an abbo.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Who let this circle jerk go on for this long?

Like 2 women having their tea and crumpets

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They now have a wooden roller coaster that does a barell roll. Pretty sure its one of the few wooden coasters that goes upside down
I went on an old coaster somewhere (it held some record for something) didn't go upside down tho. Fuck that.

Have some good young memories at silver Dollar city tho. Probably one of the biggest family meet ups I recall

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I went on an old coaster somewhere (it held some record for something) didn't go upside down tho. Fuck that.

Have some good young memories at silver Dollar city tho. Probably one of the biggest family meet ups I recall
I can just imagine all the taffy and BBQ that was consumed that day.

M

member 3289

I voted died bc old. When I met Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart in Orlando, IschKabibble @IschKabibble had to help him up from his seat bc he wanted to stand up and shake my hand.

I prob shouldn't be talking about this on the public forum. It was sad, really