General Where TF is Sparkuri?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Haven't seen him post lately. Seems to have deleted Facebook. Did the FBI sweep him up after the Capitol riots? Where you at sparkuri @sparkuri? Bellator needs its champion.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Haven't seen him post lately. Seems to have deleted Facebook. Did the FBI sweep him up after the Capitol riots? Where you at sparkuri @sparkuri? Bellator needs its champion.
I've seen him on the UG/OG recently. I'm thinking something rubbed him the wrong way. I first noticed him missing after his b-day thread was made and all we got was...

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I think it was that period of time when the trolls and shit posters were really out of control guys like galt and few other guys who still post here but it makes no sense why he would return to the UG where that sort of shennanigans is multiplied.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I've seen him on the UG/OG recently. I'm thinking something rubbed him the wrong way. I first noticed him missing after his b-day thread was made and all we got was...

When was his b-day?

Edit: never mind, I even wished him an hbd in that thread.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
makes no sense why he would return to the UG where that sort of shennanigans is multiplied.
Because he expects that BS there. He left here just like so many others because a couple trolls/assholes are allowed to ruin this forum. He actually cared about this place. There was a time the him and I traveled the country going to fights, handing out site stickers, handing out cards, and trying to get people to join our “family” here. I’d see it as a big FU too when some clown or clowns on this forum mock every post he’d make in the last year.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think it was that period of time when the trolls and shit posters were really out of control guys like galt and few other guys who still post here but it makes no sense why he would return to the UG where that sort of shennanigans is multiplied.
Makes sense to me
the Shenanigans to poster ratio is no different here from there IMO
and sadly MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK's post is spot on, the trolls and assholes can be ridiculous here at times regarding certain topics

M

member 1013

Has little to do with politics and more about respect.
I could set up a lunch today with kneeblock @kneeblock , Rhino, and sparkuri @sparkuri and conversation among us would be respectful and friendly. All good people with different opinions.
Rhino is a self aggrandizing blow hard but other than that it seems accurate

I was just pointing out that the OG is trump land. I actually started lurking it again during the election because it was so funny.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Rhino is a self aggrandizing blow hard but other than that it seems accurate
he’s actually an extremely friendly dude that simply doesn’t like putting up with BS. We are on different sides of the political globe but have hung and actually had conversations on the issues face to face. So I know how it would go down.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
I was just pointing out that the OG is trump land. I actually started lurking it again during the election because it was so funny.
So this place is Biden land
I’m not for either way
It matters not who’s land it is if the people on that land are assholes

M

member 1013

So this place is Biden land
I’m not for either way
It matters not who’s land it is if the people on that land are assholes
It does seem we have ran a lot of trumps once vocal crowd off

I miss them