Where's Rhino?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
At least 6 members have contacted us letting us know they are quitting the forum over the various gradients of scientific racism and pseudo hate speech.
What the fuck is scientific racism?

There is no science involved in hating people because of their background or skin colour.

I get leaving the board because of the way it is changing, but, scientific racism?

That’s a load of shit.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What the fuck is scientific racism?

There is no science involved in hating people because of their background or skin colour.

I get leaving the board because of the way it is changing, but, scientific racism?

That’s a load of shit.

Scientific racism, sometimes termed biological racism, is the pseudoscientific belief that empirical evidence exists to support or justify racism (racial discrimination), racial inferiority, or racial superiority.[1][2][3][4] Historically, scientific racism received credence throughout the scientific community, but it is no longer considered scientific.[2][3]
Scientific racism employs anthropology (notably physical anthropology), anthropometry, craniometry, and other disciplines or pseudo-disciplines, in proposing anthropological typologies supporting the classification of human populations into physically discrete human races, some of which might be asserted to be superior or inferior to others. Scientific racism was common during the period from the 1600s to the end of World War II. Since the second half of the 20th century, scientific racism has been criticized as obsolete and discredited, yet has persistently been used to support or validate racist world-views, based upon belief in the existence and significance of racial categories and a hierarchy of superior and inferior races.[6]

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
His engagements with others were often poor due to his behavior. He was very quick to get abusive with other members if they disagreed with him.
Nah he was a straight up dude who showed respect to those who respected him. I’d rather have him here, who at least contributed to this sub forum.Most ot you guys don’t even train

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Nah he was a straight up dude who showed respect to those who respected him.
Maybe in your interactions with him, but that certainly wasn't true across the board.

I’d rather have him here, who at least contributed to this sub forum.
Fully agree.

Most ot you guys don’t even train
Hard to train when the government has had gyms shut down for 7 months.

M

member 1013

Nah he was a straight up dude who showed respect to those who respected him. I’d rather have him here, who at least contributed to this sub forum.Most ot you guys don’t even train
Do YoU eVeN tRaNe BrO?!?!?

M

member 3289

This site is full of keyboard warriors smh...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You’ll never see them in any other thread on this sub forum. Only came in this one to gossip about rhino
I didn't come to gossip
I haven't grappled since HS so I have nothing to add to this sub

I did come to say I like Rhino...Seems like a great dude to me.

lamarclark09

Oct 20, 2022
Ohh Man I just love this guy. His era was gold, a true legend. I had never seen any news of him after that.