General Wheres the outrage?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

I doubt anyone will protest or riot over this video. This is how we treat our elderly now?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
March him out back and put a 22lr right behind his ear.
Do not pass go
Do not collect $200
Just right out back and shot like an animal, because you'd have to be an animal to do that to an elderly person in your care.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
That's fucked up.

Surely he will do serious time for assaulting someone elderly and defenceless, when did this happen?

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Looks like the loser has been arrested. Hopefully he gets what’s coming to him.
It depends on the demographic of where he gets locked up. Usually there are more minorities than whites in a building and nothing will be done. There's the slim chance he gets put somewhere that whites still run things, but that's becoming rare in today's penal system.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
It depends on the demographic of where he gets locked up. Usually there are more minorities than whites in a building and nothing will be done. There's the slim chance he gets put somewhere that whites still run things, but that's becoming rare in today's penal system.
Would he be accepted even by a black gang in prison, even if it's known he was put away for beating up helpless pensioners?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Would he be accepted even by a black gang in prison, even if it's known he was put away for beating up helpless pensioners?
I fucken hope not.

I don't understand why he would do that. I'm no scientist so I'd just say bad in the head and shoot him.

As if you would assault someone like that, let alone old people. Dude is scum and I sincerely hope he dies a horrible painful death. I mean it too. Skinned alive

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
There's a large Nation of Islam following in American prisons. They hate white people. Especially those that were around during segregation. I worked in a prison for a bit and sat in on one of their worships or whatever you would call it and my mind was blown.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
I fucken hope not.

I don't understand why he would do that. I'm no scientist so I'd just say bad in the head and shoot him.

As if you would assault someone like that, let alone old people. Dude is scum and I sincerely hope he dies a horrible painful death. I mean it too. Skinned alive
I saw somewhere that he was a resident of the same home, not a nurse, perhaps he's fucked in the head. it doesn't excuse it, but may go some way to explaining why someone would do that.

There's a large Nation of Islam following in American prisons. They hate white people. Especially those that were around during segregation. I worked in a prison for a bit and sat in on one of their worships or whatever you would call it and my mind was blown.
Damn, I would like to imagine that someone who picked on the helpless like that would be shunned in the same way paedophiles are.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I've said before that I can watch beheading videos and stuff along those lines but I can't watch elders being abused or animals as well. I wish nothing but bad things to happen to this guy...

T

The Big Guy

In my experience yes. He is a racist black guy they will invite him regardless of charges. White and Hispanic inmates will carve up rapists, sex offenders and even people with child abuse or neglect. Unfortunately black gangs allow rapists and will let child molesters live in the dorm as long as they can extort them for money. Hispanic inmates are especially harsh when it comes to many many charges.

Also it's well known most gangs dont allow homosexuals. But the gangster disciples do not follow this rule and they and the zoe mafia family ZMF (haitians) are the only active gangs in florida that allows rape of inmates. If I had to gauge all the gangs and rate them I would say the latin kings have the best gang rules as far as not fucking with anyone else. They don't extort, rape or steal. If they are caught doing one of those they get jumped or even stabbed