General Wheres the outrage?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
In my experience yes. He is a racist black guy they will invite him regardless of charges. White and Hispanic inmates will carve up rapists, sex offenders and even people with child abuse or neglect. Unfortunately black gangs allow rapists and will let child molesters live in the dorm as long as they can extort them for money. Hispanic inmates are especially harsh when it comes to many many charges.

Also it's well known most gangs dont allow homosexuals. But the gangster disciples do not follow this rule and they and the zoe mafia family ZMF (haitians) are the only active gangs in florida that allows rape of inmates. If I had to gauge all the gangs and rate them I would say the latin kings have the best gang rules as far as not fucking with anyone else. They don't extort, rape or steal. If they are caught doing one of those they get jumped or even stabbed
Blacks and Northern Mexicans here in Cali are allies and Whites and Southern Mexicans are allies...

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In my experience yes. He is a racist black guy they will invite him regardless of charges. White and Hispanic inmates will carve up rapists, sex offenders and even people with child abuse or neglect. Unfortunately black gangs allow rapists and will let child molesters live in the dorm as long as they can extort them for money. Hispanic inmates are especially harsh when it comes to many many charges.

Also it's well known most gangs dont allow homosexuals. But the gangster disciples do not follow this rule and they and the zoe mafia family ZMF (haitians) are the only active gangs in florida that allows rape of inmates. If I had to gauge all the gangs and rate them I would say the latin kings have the best gang rules as far as not fucking with anyone else. They don't extort, rape or steal. If they are caught doing one of those they get jumped or even stabbed
Next time you go to prison just start your own gang, ya pussy, call it the warriors, or the baseball furies, or even, and this is a stretch, if my fellow generals allow it we can start a prince Phillip gang on the inside.

T

The Big Guy

Why would someone protest or riot over a guy getting arrested for his gross behavior?
It's a double standard with the media coverage. If a white man did this on film it would play 24/7

I want to see Crump and Sharpton condemn this act. Wheres all the activists?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
March him out back and put a 22lr right behind his ear.
Do not pass go
Do not collect $200
Just right out back and shot like an animal, because you'd have to be an animal to do that to an elderly person in your care.
this right here. 99% chance this dude can not be rehabilitated. He’ll be a POS for life, so just get it over with.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
this right here. 99% chance this dude can not be rehabilitated. He’ll be a POS for life, so just get it over with.
Hey i made a thread about prison reforms about 5 years ago. I discussed things like this and my ideas for well, reforms. I can never find it which means you must've deleted it. Iirc the last place I saw it was the dump.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hey i made a thread about prison reforms about 5 years ago. I discussed things like this and my ideas for well, reforms. I can never find it which means you must've deleted it. Iirc the last place I saw it was the dump.
I wouldn’t delete a thread like that. Must have either gotten nuked when the dump went away, or our search function can’t find it.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
It's a double standard with the media coverage. If a white man did this on film it would play 24/7

I want to see Crump and Sharpton condemn this act. Wheres all the activists?
the outrage comes when your former employer in the DA office tries to give you a pass when you're on video beating elderly patients