General Which 2 TMMAC'ers Are Grappling Here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Ball grabber is an asshole (you won the fight and dude is done, move on) and they're both going to get their shit pushed in by their leadership.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
somebody grabs your genitals, it's chimp-fight rules.

You bite their fucking ears and nose off, and then gouge out their eyes

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I have always gone for the eyes first.
eyes are hard to get when someone is scrunching up their face and hiding their eyes, which is what they do as soon as they sense something coming for their eyes.

but you can almost always grab their ear with your hand or your teeth. Sink your canines into an ear or nose, and those eye are gonna open.

and then you can remind the person who tried to maim you why God gave you thumbs and gave them eyeballs.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
eyes are hard to get when someone is scrunching up their face and hiding their eyes, which is what they do as soon as they sense something coming for their eyes.

but you can almost always grab their ear with your hand or your teeth. Sink your canines into an ear or nose, and those eye are gonna open.

and then you can remind the person who tried to maim you why God gave you thumbs and gave them eyeballs.
A tad bit drunk now but I am no stranger to fights. When in anything approaching a fight I usually put guys down hard on concrete, then they hug you and bite your shoulder. At that point their eyes are perfect fit for my thumb. Actually you I’ve never bit anyone in a fight, except when it’s over.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
A tad bit drunk now but I am no stranger to fights. When in anything approaching a fight I usually put guys down hard on concrete, then they hug you and bite your shoulder. At that point their eyes are perfect fit for my thumb. Actually you I’ve never bit anyone in a fight, except when it’s over.
I eat their thighs.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
that guy need a lock in a sock when he is asleep for that faggotry

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Dudes grabbing junk in a fight should get a beatdown

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I had someone grab my gunk in a fight when I was 19. Had them in a headlock and they grabbed my gunk, hurt like a motherfucker so I kneed them in the head like a mad man.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Ball grabber is an asshole (you won the fight and dude is done, move on) and they're both going to get their shit pushed in by their leadership.
I think we found the power bottom....