Which movie is the poster above you's quote from?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I'd play but I don't know that quote. And since I'm an honest guy, I'm not going to google it.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Stumped me on that one again. I knew all the other ones.....then Vutulaki takes his turn and......nope.

I promise I watch movies.

Oct 24, 2015
I got one.
From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.

Milt

Jan 20, 2015
I got one.
From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.
King of New York

Milt

Jan 20, 2015
"They worshipped strength, because it is strength that makes all other values possible. Nothing survives without it. Who knows what delicate wonders have died out of the world, for want of the strength to survive."

P

Punch

"They worshipped strength, because it is strength that makes all other values possible. Nothing survives without it. Who knows what delicate wonders have died out of the world, for want of the strength to survive."
Enter the motherfuckin dragon! This is a cool game. :D

"No more window love! Go sell it!"

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
"No more window love! Go sell it!"

Lolol..prison scene from half baked.
Here's mine.

"Well, I was born without the top of my skull and I guess a little bit of my brains was showin' and it was grossin' everybody out so my mom put this wig on me to cover it up and then the bones grew together and it got all infused and entwined."