Personal Which TMMACer's mom is this?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I thought John2054 was a dude
I'm gonna record the :44 second mark and loop it for my ringtone.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Shit, thats my mom. She stopped her meds last week. She has been acting up since Sunday, this is so embarrassing.

Last edited:

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
To answer the question, there is no way she has children unless she adopted. That's as butch as it get, from the rugby oversized shit, to the sweat pants, to the running shoes.

If I were driving that car, I would have milked that situation for EVERYTHING! If she wants to walk away after screaming, elevate the situation again! My god, she is at her breaking point, so a slight cooling off period has little to do with bringing that water back to a rolling boil. Peel out, then reverse back and ask what she thinks about that. Jump the curb and do a quick lawn job in front of her. A few doughnuts in the middle of the street. Maybe sit there as she's screaming and just keep revving the engine (not too high, because you want to hear her screaming). Bottom line, a butch like that has to be fucked with.

Side note: you have to address her as "Tammy" when you are laughing at her. Pretty universal dyke name, and that will surely escalate the situation for the lolz.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
she is probably right
just flip the bird and walk lady
like them babes are gonna listen to ya...they are just yungdumfulcum

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I like her.
If that was an old man half of you guys would be “He’s so tough and cool! I wish he was my step-dad!”

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I like her.
If that was an old man half of you guys would be “He’s so tough and cool! I wish he was my step-dad!”
Pretty sure if that were the case the first reply would say that's throb. Not throbs wife