Cinema Which TV series to watch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Didn't see any of these mentioned yet.

Peaky Blinders
Bojack Horseman
The Expanse
Legion
Hannibal
Better Call Saul
Sherlock
Westworld
Black Mirror
Deadwood
Mad Men
True Detective
Shit yes

True detective s1
West world is just excellent.
Better call Saul is great too.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
For regular TV - this is fucking hilarious.

benwahwah

Feb 19, 2017
Some great shows have been mentioned so far, but TMMAC I am disappointed in you. Not a single mention of OZ yet? Fantastic prison based drama with plenty of full frontal nudity!

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Some great shows have been mentioned so far, but TMMAC I am disappointed in you. Not a single mention of OZ yet? Fantastic prison based drama with plenty of full frontal nudity!
Oz is fucking awesome, schillinger is one of the greatest characters ever.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
netflix doesn't really have anything good seems the shows are getting crappier, broad city premieres tommorrow , mr.robot has season 3 in october. the deuce on hbo is also good it feels like the wire with more boobs.
:rolleyes:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hAXVqrljbs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWxyRG_tckY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7elNhHwgBU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jROLrhQkK78

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAy6NJ_D5vU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULwUzF1q5w4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JebwYGn5Z3E

And those are just a sample of the Netflix originals....

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Agree with Ozark and Night Manager.
Just started watching Power on Netflix and that is decent.

If you can get Broadchurch where you are it's highly recommended

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Snowfall is a pretty good show about the introduction of crack into the U.S. in the 80s with the CIA's involvement and the Contras.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Some of these show are good not great the quality of Netflix originals is still going down, I don't still haven't watched ozarks.

Narcos is 100% garbage I have gone into detail why on here several times.English speakers can't notice but for Spanish speakers it is unwatchable.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Some of these show are good not great the quality of Netflix originals is still going down, I don't still haven't watched ozarks.

Narcos is 100% garbage I have gone into detail why on here several times.English speakers can't notice but for Spanish speakers it is unwatchable.
Narcos is an incredibly produced, well written show. You need to get over yourself hating it because the Spanish isn't up to your standards.

On a Netflix related note. Don't waste your time on Ozark. I'm half way through season 1 and it's crap. I'll finish the season in hopes it turns itself around but the writing is horrible.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015

Disagreed.
Garbage solely for the language? And disregard the whole rest? Weak bro.
I can understand that Linguistically it's really not 100% : Escobar played by a Brazilian, actors enunciating slower than usual for non-native speakers watching the show, Pedro pascual of Chilean origin plays a Latino of Mexican origins.. etc...
It's still overall very good drama, above average series with great acting and plot reenacting the drug wars of the early 90s.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Narcos is an incredibly produced, well written show. You need to get over yourself hating it because the Spanish isn't up to your standards.

On a Netflix related note. Don't waste your time on Ozark. I'm half way through season 1 and it's crap. I'll finish the season in hopes it turns itself around but the writing is horrible.
Same.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Disagreed.
Garbage solely for the language? And disregard the whole rest? Weak bro.
I can understand that Linguistically it's really not 100% : Escobar played by a Brazilian, actors enunciating slower than usual for non-native speakers watching the show, Pedro pascual of Chilean origin plays a Latino of Mexican origins.. etc...
It's still overall very good drama, above average series with great acting and plot reenacting the drug wars of the early 90s.
It isn't the language itself it is that no one is using a Colombian paisa accent this is vital to a show like narcos imagine Sherlock Holmes if every one spoke with a bad southern accent. This is also Wagner worst acting role Pablo has very unique mannerisms and cadence to his speech not nailing it is not acceptable for the praise this show gets it is all glitter and style with no substance.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
It isn't the language itself it is that no one is using a Colombian paisa accent this is vital to a show like narcos imagine Sherlock Holmes if every one spoke with a bad southern accent. This is also Wagner worst acting role Pablo has very unique mannerisms and cadence to his speech not nailing it is not acceptable for the praise this show gets it is all glitter and style with no substance.
Almost everything known about Pablo's personal life is speculative.

The Spanish isn't good, we get it. To pretend the writing or production isn't good because of it is ludicrous.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Almost everything known about Pablo's personal life is speculative.

The Spanish isn't good, we get it. To pretend the writing or production isn't good because of it is ludicrous.
Pablo's mannerisms and speech is not speculative at all there is a ton of video footage of him.

Andres parra a better actor than Wagner studied that footage and actually did a great job in his portrayal as Pablo.

He even nailed minor things like the stare pablo had in this picture.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Pablo's mannerisms and speech is not speculative at all there is a ton of video footage of him.

Andres parra a better actor than Wagner studied that footage and actually did a great job in his portrayal as Pablo.

He even nailed minor things like the stare pablo had in this picture.
If you think those side by sides look a like I can completely understand why you think Narcos is a bad show.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015

Yeah well, me - No habla espanol. However the close captioning is fantastic! :)