Personal Which video game characters were you best with?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
was always trying to be good with Ryu, Ken, or Guile but didn't realize til later Zangief was my guy

that jab, jab, spinning piledriver combo was unstoppable.

some thought it was cheap, but I'm like, "too bad, shouldn't have been in that position in the first place"

but that totally contradicts my argument against side knee kick in mma :confused:

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I'm not sure now. Showing my age, buy it was probably in something like 1995 the last time I played it.
most likely different version of Chun-Li?

you know like from SUPER SF2, HYPER SF2, SUPER DUPER SF2, they had all kinds...

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I'm not sure now. Showing my age, buy it was probably in something like 1995 the last time I played it.
If it's Tekken then it's gotta be from the first 2 games if it's around that time, although Tekken 3 came out in 1997 which is close.

I'm not familiar with Streetfighter beyond SF 2 Turbo lol

can you remember anything else about the character ..like her fighting style, ethnicity or hair colour?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
most likely different version of Chun-Li?

you know like from SUPER SF2, HYPER SF2, SUPER DUPER SF2, they had all kinds...

Gosh knows. Husband has been trying to find out wtf I’m on about as well.

I might even be wrong about the yellow now I think about it. I was doing a lot of coke when I was playing Tekken.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
If it's Tekken then it's gotta be from the first 2 games if it's around that time, although Tekken 3 came out in 1997 which is close.

I'm not familiar with Streetfighter beyond SF 2 Turbo lol

can you remember anything else about the character ..like her fighting style, ethnicity or hair colour?
It was Tekken 2 iirc, I swapped between her and Yoshimitsu.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
so you're the one who stole all the coins!!!
I was going out with a work colleague at the time who rented a house with a bunch of people. We had a Domino’s Pizza guy who would stop at a liquor store and bring us coke and weed with our pizzas as well as beer and wine.

Fuck it, my pool’s out of order this weekend, in between the WC games I’m going to see if I can play Tekken well still when I’m not coked out of my nut.