General While standing Floyd said "I can't breathe"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The point is, he claims he cant breathe BEFORE the knee is in place
So....

The answer to "I can't breathe" is to knee on his neck?

Even if true it doesn't change a thing. That cop showed a complete lack of compassion for another human being. There was no reason for that to go on as long as it did.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
So....

Even if true it doesn't change a thing. That cop showed a complete lack of compassion for another human being. There was no reason for that to go on as long as it did.
the point is "can not breathe"(knee) is not the cause of death

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
the point is "can not breathe"(knee) is not the cause of death
So if a dude comes up to you and says "My arm hurts" and you take a bat and hit him in the arm, it's all good because his arm was already hurting before you went Babe Ruth on his ass?

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
So....

No you can breath of speaking. Calm down and focus. He went unconscious bc the knee was cutting of the blood to the brain.
*note- I’m not a medical professional.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
No you can breath of speaking. Calm down and focus. He went unconscious bc the knee was cutting of the blood to the brain.
note - the medical examine says you are wrong

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
when I feel sick and have trouble breathing, you know what makes me feel better? Fighting some cops

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I'm not a medical professional either - but the cop is there to protect and serve. What was he protecting and serving while he kneed on that dude's neck for 9 minutes?

I'm a cop supporter but that particular cop needs to go away for a long ass time. And the other cops that sat around and watched it happen are dirtballs too.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I'm not a medical professional either - but the cop is there to protect and serve. What was he protecting and serving while he kneed on that dude's neck for 9 minutes?

I'm a cop supporter but that particular cop needs to go away for a long ass time. And the other cops that sat around and watched it happen are dirtballs too.
I agree. I like to fight cops when I feel like it but when I had enough and I'm losing, I tell them "ok it's over now you pigs get off me". And if they don't listen I get fucking mad.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i am not sure why the original post got shit. maybe they thought i made it up.

" While Floyd stood outside of the car, he began repeating that he couldn't breathe. "
there are a lot of medical situations where the patient experiences a shortness of breath.

none of them are made better by compressing the person 's neck and/or diaphragm.
he could have died from cardiac arrest and these officers would still be culpable in a murder.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Do the independent examiners ever not rule in a favorable way to their clients? Sucks because who do you believe the "official" autopsy results or the legend Michael Baden?

Any of you guys ever watch his old HBO show Autopsy which was a masterpiece?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Do the independent examiners ever not rule in a favorable way to their clients? Sucks because who do you believe the "official" autopsy results or the legend Michael Baden?

Baden said Epstein was murdered.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Well I think it's important to point out that the official autopsy report was only portions leaked from the preliminary report. It's not the final report. Those preliminary findings only state that there is not evidence of traumatic strangulation. This is quite a specific exclusion. I don't think anybody expected that you would have much neck trauma from the position Floyd was in. such a statement does not exclude any other number of asphyxiations including positional.

Only those with a predetermined bias read that limited statement and ignored preliminary and then filled in all the gaps.