While there's more traffic in the GH...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
P

Punch

I'd like to post a thread to gauge the interest of my fellow geeks to me posting reviews of comic books. I have within the past year had a lot of comics come into my possession, and want to know whether or not it would be something of interest and worth the time/effort in the eyes of the community. Please let me know below if it's something you guys would like to read. Thanks homies. :D

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I'd like to post a thread to gauge the interest of my fellow geeks to me posting reviews of comic books. I have within the past year had a lot of comics come into my possession, and want to know whether or not it would be something of interest and worth the time/effort in the eyes of the community. Please let me know below if it's something you guys would like to read. Thanks homies. :D
I'd read it.
I read a lot of comics already but I'm always interested to hear what others are reading and why. Plus it's nice to get a different opinion on the stuff I am reading.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hells yeah, i'd read it..comic book fan here, though swing more the image/vertigo side of things.

P

Punch

Hells yeah, i'd read it..comic book fan here, though swing more the image/vertigo side of things.
I can't even talk about it, but I have a metric fuckton of marvel, dc, image, and indies to read.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I can't even talk about it, but I have a metric fuckton of marvel, dc, image, and indies to read.
Dude, i got a stack on comics sitting on my long box collecting dust, i've been useless lately...I went through a digital phase but then set up a pull list and its got bigger and bigger and i'm facing behind on everything.

P

Punch

Dude, i got a stack on comics sitting on my long box collecting dust, i've been useless lately...I went through a digital phase but then set up a pull list and its got bigger and bigger and i'm facing behind on everything.
I was thinking about reviewing 47 robin first.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah man, i'd be up for reading that review, i'd be happy to try and share some thoughts on what i'm reading (going to read lol) swell.

Currently in my pull list is:

DC Comics DK III: Master Race
DC Comics Dark Knight Returns - The Last Crusade
Image Huck
Image Cry Havoc
Image Paper Girls
Image Monstress
Image Saints
Image The Violent
Image Snowfall
Image The Discipline
Vertigo Jacked
Vertigo The Goddamned
Vertigo Lucifer
Vertigo Unfollow
Vertigo The Dark and Bloody
Marvel Old Man Logan
Marvel Spider-Man
Marvel Uncanny X-Men
Marvel Black Panther
Marvel Star Wars
Vertigo Last Gang in Town

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
I've been there, bro.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Yeah man, i'd be up for reading that review, i'd be happy to try and share some thoughts on what i'm reading (going to read lol) swell.

Currently in my pull list is:

DC Comics DK III: Master Race
DC Comics Dark Knight Returns - The Last Crusade
Image Huck
Image Cry Havoc
Image Paper Girls
Image Monstress
Image Saints
Image The Violent
Image Snowfall
Image The Discipline
Vertigo Jacked
Vertigo The Goddamned
Vertigo Lucifer
Vertigo Unfollow
Vertigo The Dark and Bloody
Marvel Old Man Logan
Marvel Spider-Man
Marvel Uncanny X-Men
Marvel Black Panther
Marvel Star Wars
Vertigo Last Gang in Town
You should be reading Black Science and Deadly Class from Image.
Huck and Jacked are almost over so they'll fit nicely into your list.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You should be reading Black Science and Deadly Class from Image.
Huck and Jacked are almost over so they'll fit nicely into your list.
good call on black science, i made a start reading that via digital version, quite good! i'll check out deadly class as well! nice one

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
good call on black science, i made a start reading that via digital version, quite good! i'll check out deadly class as well! nice one
Rick Remender is one of my favourite writers and I loooooove black science so I recommend it any time I can. Tokyo Ghost is another excellent one from Remender that image is publishing. Its on a chapter break at the moment and the first trade will be out in April I believe.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Rick Remender is one of my favourite writers and I loooooove black science so I recommend it any time I can. Tokyo Ghost is another excellent one from Remender that image is publishing. Its on a chapter break at the moment and the first trade will be out in April I believe.
awesome, cheers man, will add that trade back to my list.

What titles you enjoying the most atm?

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
awesome, cheers man, will add that trade back to my list.

What titles you enjoying the most atm?
I'll read anything by Remender or Mark Millar. I see you're already reading Huck. I pull a lot of superhero titles just because I like the charcaters Image is currently making up most of my list because the stories are so enjoyable. Saga is incredible. I Hate Fairyland has been a lot of fun. Very Looney Tunes-esc but gory. My down time at work I've gone back and started reading Invincible and it's been fairly addictive.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'll read anything by Remender or Mark Millar. I see you're already reading Huck. I pull a lot of superhero titles just because I like the charcaters Image is currently making up most of my list because the stories are so enjoyable. Saga is incredible. I Hate Fairyland has been a lot of fun. Very Looney Tunes-esc but gory. My down time at work I've gone back and started reading Invincible and it's been fairly addictive.
Awesome, yeah Saga is awesome, I foolishly sold my #1 Saga and #1 Chew a few years back to a second-hand shop for a pennies. I was moving out of london and just took a huge box of comics to the local shop and handed it to them. I swear i must of been drunk at the time.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Awesome, yeah Saga is awesome, I foolishly sold my #1 Saga and #1 Chew a few years back to a second-hand shop for a pennies. I was moving out of london and just took a huge box of comics to the local shop and handed it to them. I swear i must of been drunk at the time.
That's a bummer. I've had to part with things I didn't want to during a move or when things are tight. It happens.