White: ‘I hope we can get three more’ Daniel Cormier fights

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
“I’ve been left permanently disfigured, if you will, from my fight with Vitor Belfort”

Michael Bisping on his disfigured eye

Look into it SONG

PS your still gonna be ignored but your MMA history recall is poor

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
“I’ve been left permanently disfigured, if you will, from my fight with Vitor Belfort”

Michael Bisping on his disfigured eye

Look into it SONG

PS your still gonna be ignored but your MMA history recall is poor

You won't see this tho. Girly hair. So shut up

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

You won't see this tho. Girly hair. So shut up
so was it from the eye poke? or did it start with TRTitor's left high kick?
should we believe you or the man with the disfigured eye?

how about admit you were and are talking out of your anus

Your fun most of the time but when start trying to get serious and talk MMA you are way off base and spouting False claims...stay in character

If you admit you were wrong about the kick starting the eye damage you will be OK in my book...if not then I will ignore you

Your choice sir

:moyai::alien::moyai:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
so was it from the eye poke? or did it start with TRTitor's left high kick?
should we believe you or the man with the disfigured eye?

how about admit you were and are talking out of your anus

Your fun most of the time but when start trying to get serious and talk MMA you are way off base and spouting False claims...stay in character

If you admit you were wrong about the kick starting the eye damage you can stay unignored...if not then I will ignore you
your choice sir

:moyai::alien::moyai:
Listen here, gayboy, I know you will never see this because you have already told me you ignored me. Alan Belcher poked mike in the eye. Mike poked back. It happens

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Listen here, gayboy, I know you will never see this because you have already told me you ignored me. Alan Belcher poked mike in the eye. Mike poked back. It happens
which fight happened first
you can find direct quotes from mike that his eye was severely damage by Vitor
yes those guys poked each other but you claimed no damage was done by Vitor's kick...which Mike claims it did.

Have a tiny bit of integrity and just admit you didn't know that and you were wrong...if you have any integrity

you are not ignored yet...thats up to you...I unignored you to see if you had the balls to admit Vitor fucked up Mike's eye and you were INCORRECT and UNEDUCATED on the topic of Mike's eye and the damage that led to it's current condition.

Truth hurts yo

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
SongExotic2 @Song4

Bisping: Belfort Left Me Permanently Disfigured

"We all know the dangers of this sport. I mean, we're trying to knock each other out. I've been left permanently disfigured, if you will, from my fight with Vitor Belfort. Vitor Belfort head kicked me and that's what caused my detached retina. Since then, I've had five surgeries, and my eye is never going to look the same again. That was one of the reasons why I said I was never fighting anybody else with a steroid history. But with all the backlash on Twitter, this and that, people saying, ‘Oh he's scared,' I told Ariel, ‘Well, fuck it. If the UFC wants to make the fight, I'll do the fight. I'm not scared.' I really don't have anything to prove to these people, but it just kind of pissed me off. If the UFC wants to make this fight, I'm all for it. Let's do it."

hmnnnnn

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
“Listen, I don’t ever talk these guys out of retirement. When they say it’s time, it’s time”

Dana White

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I love Cormier. Jon Jones cheated for their fights, I'm not taking anything away from Cormier but I really feel like Cormier needs to beat Jones to cement his place as the LHW Goat. He is the LHW Goat but with a small asterisk. Again I love Cormier, and it sucks, but that's how I feel. I want tthat fight. It would be so god damned glorious if Cormier could get that win.
It would cap off arguably the greatest MMA career of all-time.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Back in May, doctors discovered that, astonishingly, Bisping competed in consecutive fights against Vitor Belfort and Alan Belcher with a detached retina in his right eye. While his peripheral vision had degraded severely, by then Bisping had already passed his annual UFC mandated eye exam, so the injury slipped by unnoticed.

Bisping 'devastated' by near career-ending injury
Yep
seems Mike was just toughing it out and had some issue going into the Vitor Fight and then that Trauma fucked it up more
and then the poking vs Belcher made it even worse

It certainly got worse each time and did not start with a poke vs Belcher

But hey don't let the truth get in the way of some name calling shitposts

Interesting the UFC only had one eye exam per year and not one before/after each fight...I bet they have changed that now and get the eyes checked before each fight

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nope, but he did sign for the fight after saying he new he was using, and said he would beat the fuck out of him whether he was or wasn't.
unless it was in the contract they signed then Hunt didn't enable anything
I get what you are saying but Hunt didn't allow brock to fight while on PEDs...UFC/USADA did

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
unless it was in the contract they signed then Hunt didn't enable anything
I get what you are saying but Hunt didn't allow brock to fight while on PEDs...UFC/USADA did
Hunt didn't have to take the fight.

Personally, I've been appalled by Hunt's behavior over the past couple years. I'm also extremely suspicious of his PED reactions in conjunction with his post USADA record.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hunt didn't have to take the fight.

Personally, I've been appalled by Hunt's behavior over the past couple years, I'm also extremely suspicious of his PED reactions in conjunction with his post USADA record.
so don't jump to domestic violence accusations
but do jump to PED accusations

???
what happened to innocent until proven guilty?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
so don't jump to domestic violence accusations
but do jump to PED accusations

???
what happened to innocent until proven guilty?
He's absolutely innocent until proven guilty. Doesn't mean I don't have my suspicions.

I also have my suspicions about domestic violence dude, doesn't mean I'm ready to lynch him in the town square.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He's absolutely innocent until proven guilty. Doesn't mean I don't have my suspicions.

I also have my suspicions about domestic violence dude, doesn't mean I'm ready to lynch him in the town square.
fair enough...just wanted to clarify it
Hunt has had a rough life and does not speak under control or eloquently...what he says has little bearing on what is right
My only point is he is not the one that has ever put a PED into Brock...Brock does that on his own willingly...nobody forces that jacked white boy to do anything

Thats my take

I see a lot of defending brock from pro wrestling fans(not sure if you are one or not)...Brock is a convicted PED user and that is the facts, the rest of it is all mental masturbation. IMO

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I see a lot of defending brock from pro wrestling fans(not sure if you are one or not)...Brock is a convicted PED user and that is the facts, the rest of it is all mental masturbation. IMO
I am a pro-wrestling fan, but it has nothing to do with my opinion of Brock's use as I afford everyone the same luxury. My opinion of professional athletes based on far too much reading is that they fall into one of 2 categories. Those who have been caught, and those whom haven't. Beyond that, they all agree to play by USADA rules, so what USADA says goes even though I hate those greasy motherfuckers.