General White Boy Rick is out of prison

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Dudes a snitch and kept snitching his whole bid. Ratting on cell phones and who had tobacco. Even when he did the last 5 in florida he was snitching on inmates.

Fuck that little snitch

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dudes a snitch and kept snitching his whole bid. Ratting on cell phones and who had tobacco. Even when he did the last 5 in florida he was snitching on inmates.

Fuck that little snitch
Did he snitch on you?

T

The Big Guy

Did he snitch on you?
No but everyone else. I see he was on the phone soon as he got out. I imagine this is his first call

"State prison how may indirect your call"
"Hi its cracker rick, I just left and I wanted to tell you the guy in cell 6 brought back 2 oranges from the chow hall. He might try to make wine"

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No but everyone else. I see he was on the phone soon as he got out. I imagine this is his first call

"State prison how may indirect your call"
"Hi its cracker rick, I just left and I wanted to tell you the guy in cell 6 brought back 2 oranges from the chow hall. He might try to make wine"
Is orange wine any good?

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Never heard of the guy. Couple questions:

It said he is a father. Did he get conjugal visits or did he Have kids before he was 17?

What was the drug charge to get him such a long sentence?

How long before he fucks up and finds himself locked up again?

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Never heard of the guy. Couple questions:

It said he is a father. Did he get conjugal visits or did he Have kids before he was 17?

What was the drug charge to get him such a long sentence?

How long before he fucks up and finds himself locked up again?
From the article I posted:

"Wershe was arrested by Detroit police in 1987, aged 17, after being found in possession of 17 pounds of cocaine and $30,000 in cash.

A jury later convicted him of possession with the intent to supply more than 650 grams of cocaine."

Given that 17 pounds equates to about 7,700 grams, that sounds like standard police procedure to me lol.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Looks like there is a movie about this gentleman, I may have to check it out.

T

The Big Guy

Looks like there is a movie about this gentleman, I may have to check it out.
It's ok. The cast is good but they make rick look like a victim.

The hitman that turned down Rick's contract is worth looking into. Nate "boone" craft. Hes killed around 30 people, he worked with the one of the midwest biggest drug gangs, hes been shot all up, snitched and went to prison too. He fought in tough man tournaments and went to decision with butterbean.
This is him talking about his boss Maserati rick of the best friends gang

View: https://youtu.be/ESxtO9IHUxo

“His mercenary mentality served him well. His military training made him a master at his craft,” Scott Burnstein, author of The Detroit True Crime Chronicles: Tales of Murder and Mayhem in the Motor City, says. In turn, he was seen by many — both on the street and among authorities — “as more monster than man, almost like a real-life character from a horror movie or comic book,” Burnstein adds. Boone was the criminal other criminals feared: If they saw him coming, it was time to go the other way.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's ok. The cast is good but they make rick look like a victim.

The hitman that turned down Rick's contract is worth looking into. Nate "boone" craft. Hes killed around 30 people, he worked with the one of the midwest biggest drug gangs, hes been shot all up, snitched and went to prison too. He fought in tough man tournaments and went to decision with butterbean.
This is him talking about his boss Maserati rick of the best friends gang

View: https://youtu.be/ESxtO9IHUxo

“His mercenary mentality served him well. His military training made him a master at his craft,” Scott Burnstein, author of The Detroit True Crime Chronicles: Tales of Murder and Mayhem in the Motor City, says. In turn, he was seen by many — both on the street and among authorities — “as more monster than man, almost like a real-life character from a horror movie or comic book,” Burnstein adds. Boone was the criminal other criminals feared: If they saw him coming, it was time to go the other way.
That's where I'm trying to be, but you won't help me.