White defends $250K cash gift to YouTuber, tells critics to ‘go f—k yourself’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
UFC president Dana White at the UFC 264 press conference.

A few weeks ago, UFC president Dana White gave ‘Nelk Boy’ Kyle Forgeard $250,000 in cold cash as a birthday gift. And with all the fighter pay criticism, it didn’t sit well with many.

White never got to address the flak he received until his Tuesday appearance on the Pat McAfee Show. He began his response in a typical fashion.

“Let me set this record straight: first of all, all these people on the internet, go f—k yourself. I will spend my money however the f—k I want to spend my money. Mind your own f—ng business, number one.”

The UFC bossman then defended his actions.

“Number two, if you look at what Kyle and the Nelk Boys have done, as far as Howler Head and a lot of other things that they’ve done, those kids have never asked me for anything, ever. Never asked me for anything, and they couldn’t be better people,” White explained.

“Kyle has done so many things for me, and believe me, the $250,000 that I gave him for his birthday does not cover the amount of things that that kid has done for me.

“Don’t count other people’s money and mind your own f—ng business.”

Dana ended his statement by hitting back at whom he thinks is behind the said narrative.

“A lot of this is driven by the scumbag MMA media,” White said. “So what happens is they act like there’s this massive safe here in the UFC offices that says ‘Fighter Pay’ on it. And I go in there and I grab whatever I want out of the fighter pay.

“No, you f—ng pieces of shit. This is money that I actually have made over an entire career. And I will spend it however the f—k I want.”

The frustration behind the current fighter pay scale has been mounting over the years. Recently, it’s also been revealed that fighters only get about 17.5% of revenue share, unlike in boxing where fighters take home around 70%.

‘Go f—k yourself’ - Dana White defends $250K cash gift to YouTuber

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Kinda reminds me of the Vince McMahon situation. He didn't mind spending millions of dollars on hush money but couldn't pay to keep some of the biggest stars.

Dana runs the UFC like someone that knows he is untouchable and is rich af. The dude has some of the baddest dudes on the planet begging him for money and bonuses at every post fight interview like he's a king.

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
Kinda reminds me of the Vince McMahon situation. He didn't mind spending millions of dollars on hush money but couldn't pay to keep some of the biggest stars.

Dana runs the UFC like someone that knows he is untouchable and is rich af. The dude has some of the baddest dudes on the planet begging him for money and bonuses at every post fight interview like he's a king.
The begging for bonuses after a fight is pathetic imo.

Last edited:

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015

Well, the things you mentioned are actually directly related.

Vince pioneered the 'no wrestler stars, the brand is the star' policy, which meant giving up extra profit by screwing wrestlers to maintain total control, and the UFC has ran with it. Dana has outright admitted that they deliberately underpay fighters to keep them 'hungry' (i.e desperate and dependent).

If this was just straight supposed 'market logic', then the UFC would have made GSP vs Khabib and pay their HW champion a few extra peanuts not to leave, because being penny pinching cunts actually costs them money.

But for monopolies/monopsonies control is more important than short-term profit as long-term profit is guaranteed. It also allows people like Vince and Dana to put their egos above business because they do not face the discipline of the market.

And now we all have to suffer watching one of the worst human beings in the world grotesquely piss away the money he extracts from exploiting people literally putting their lives on the line. It's a wonderful world.

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Paid tens of millions of dollars to get his winky sucked but lost plenty of great wrestlers because he wouldn't pay them.
Who?

WWE has done a lot of shitty things but letting guys who could make them money walk has never been one of them.