White denies Diaz-Masvidal negotiations: There’s been ‘no progress’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

After Nate Diaz’ dominant unanimous decision win over Anthony Pettis at UFC 241, the Stockton local wasted no time in calling out Jorge Masvidal in his post-fight interview at Honda Center in Anaheim, California.

Masvidal, who was watching the action from ringside, took the bait and, in a recent YouTube video, claimed to be in negotiations with Diaz over the highly anticipated welterweight matchup.

“We’re ready for this fight, man. We’re ready,” Masvidal said earlier this week. “We’re just negotiating now, and let’s give the fans a fight that they want to see. Two dogs, locked in the cage, going for the jugular.”

According to UFC…

Dana White denies Nate Diaz-Jorge Masvidal negotiations: There’s been ‘no progress’

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Nate and Jorge have handed the UFC a main event 750+ PPV buy fight on a platter. If they fuck this up due to greed....

M

member 603

Dana better watch his bullshit regarding this fight..... He may end up being found shot dead in a car in an alley

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I expect fighters negotiating with each other then going to the promoter with dual demands is going to be increasingly popular. It's how Ali and Frazier did it the first time.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
aka jorge wont fight nate for 75k and no ppv point

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Remember my post where I said the UFC would fuck it up?
Well, here we are.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I expect fighters negotiating with each other then going to the promoter with dual demands is going to be increasingly popular. It's how Ali and Frazier did it the first time.
For some reason Lisa Kudrow getting the cast of Friends together to do the same was the example that first popped into my mind, so apparently I'm gay.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Give em each a 1.4 mill guaranteed and call it good

Stack the card and place it on a hungry date and profit will roll in

This card needs old legends and entertaining fighters...no grinders...young bucks vs young bucks and a couple legend v legend deals

Dana is a moron on a mic...This shit sells itself if you put it together right