Society White guys only

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Listen gentlemen, we have a fucking problem (hint hint it's us) and we need to fix it. Please peruse the following documentation and lets come together to see how we can fix this massive issue.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEFgreHjs8E

DaveFu

Internet Asian Polygamist
Mar 4, 2019
Be better. NEVER accept anything but being her first choice.

Don't marry them and force them to pay their own way for their mistakes.

Run their credit before committing to them.

Have a serious talk with your dick about how racist it is or not. Plenty of women all over the world see white men as status symbols and will worship the ground you walk on.

The media and those most threatened by you want to turn you into financial livestock. Don't let them.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Be better. NEVER accept anything but being her first choice.

Don't marry them and force them to pay their own way for their mistakes.

Run their credit before committing to them.

Have a serious talk with your dick about how racist it is or not. Plenty of women all over the world see white men as status symbols and will worship the ground you walk on.

The media and those most threatened by you want to turn you into financial livestock. Don't let them.

All solid advice, but definitely goes against the spirit of the thread. Please be better, we are the problem.

DaveFu

Internet Asian Polygamist
Mar 4, 2019
I'm unwilling or incapable of that so I'm going to remove myself from their equation. They're all string independent women who don't need no man. They'll all live happy and fulfilling lives with their many dozens of cats.

I wish them well!

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm unwilling or incapable of that so I'm going to remove myself from their equation. They're all string independent women who don't need no man. They'll all live happy and fulfilling lives with their many dozens of cats.

I wish them well!
There we go, good talk.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
come to vancouver and tell me how asians are oppressed

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
come to vancouver and tell me how asians are oppressed
If you have to go to the far ends of the bell curve to make your point, it's a shitty point.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Why are white guys so bad at dancing?
I suggest an addendum to this that indicates that white guys in general aren't bad at dancing but rather the ones that are bad are extraordinarily bad at dancing. There is a lower average than for some other ethnicities or races but being white doesn't automatically mean that you're bad.

T

The Big Guy

I suggest an addendum to this that indicates that white guys in general aren't bad at dancing but rather the ones that are bad are extraordinarily bad at dancing. There is a lower average than for some other ethnicities or races but being white doesn't automatically mean that you're bad.
Dancing is for poor people