White impressed by Greg Hardy, will give him another UFC bout

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Former NFL standout Greg Hardy has so far found success in his transition into mixed martial arts. Prior to his scheduled UFC debut on Saturday night against Allen Crowder, he had already racked up three stoppage wins to kick off his MMA career.

Hardy’s maiden Octagon appearance, however, did not end well for him, as he picked up a disqualification loss after blatantly throwing a knee strike while Crowder was still down on the mat. But even so, UFC president Dana White remains complimentary towards his debuting heavyweight.

“One thing that I did learn about Hardy tonight, he can fight,” White told reporters in his post-fight scrum. “He can fight, he’s an athlete, not…

Dana White impressed by Greg Hardy even with DQ loss, will give him another UFC fight

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
If Hardy can improve his ground game, I could see him being a Top 10-15 guy in 18 months. Dude has legit power and pretty decent technique for a guy that hasn’t been doing this very long.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
The dude has a nasty past for sure, but he should get another fight. The knee was from inexperience, not mailice.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Bullshit. Hardy was handed over a comain spot vs a guy he was supposed to crush. He came in at almost -500 favorite, showed minimal skill, no cardio and no ground game then blatantly broke the rules to win.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Bullshit. Hardy was handed over a comain spot vs a guy he was supposed to crush. He came in at almost -500 favorite, showed minimal skill, no cardio and no ground game then blatantly broke the rules to win.
He lost goof

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Greg Hardy vs Rachael Ostovich's abuser. Make it happen Dana. It's a win for everybody.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
“I learned he can fight.”

Yeah guess thats an alright time to learn your employed fighter can fight! Hey Oh! Ha ha ha...ahh..

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
That fight should have been continued.....once gurgliatta said “I’ll dq him if he can’t continue”, no offence to chowder but he had his win.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Greg Hardy vs. Dana White
Make it happen Dana.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hardy looked like every other heavyweight that learned to punch on the local circuits.
How many "He finishes all his opponents in the first round!" HW's have we seen peter out once they enter the UFC? They get a few gimme fights to get a highlight reel and then that's that. Anyone that can weather the early storm has them beat.

Maybe Hardy, by his football background, can really put the work ethic in to become well rounded. I didn't even see the work ethic for 15 minutes of activity.

Hardy looked like every other heavyweight that learned to punch on the local circuits.
How many "He finishes all his opponents in the first round!" HW's have we seen peter out once they enter the UFC? They get a few gimme fights to get a highlight reel and then that's that. Anyone that can weather the early storm has them beat.

Maybe Hardy, by his football background, can really put the work ethic in to become well rounded. I didn't even see the work ethic for 15 minutes of activity.

You didn't see what???

Enter the live threads you tampon and interact with your members...I bet you just say LOL when your patients go into ICU...Never see you in them.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You didn't see what???

Enter the live threads you tampon and interact with your members...I bet you just say LOL when your patients go into ICU...Never see you in them.

Are you high mate? Go check the current thread.