White: Lockdown is ‘like hiding from cancer,’ you can’t hide from corona

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

The COVID-19 pandemic has brought major US cities to a lockdown. With the shutdown of non-essential businesses, sports leagues like the NBA have called off the remainder of its current season.

The UFC has been defiant about following suit, but were eventually forced to cancel three of its events. With the uncertainty about when business goes back in full swing, company president Dana White is seemingly getting impatient about the current situation.

“How long are we going to do this?” White told Yahoo! Sports’ Kevin Iole on Tuesday. “How long are we going to stay in our houses and hide? If the coronavirus is going to get…

Dana White: Gov’t lockdown is ‘like hiding from cancer,’ you can’t hide from coronavirus

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
“How long are we going to do this?” White told Yahoo! Sports’ Kevin Iole on Tuesday. “How long are we going to stay in our houses and hide? "

Until this shit isn't a threat to people's lives.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
we're going to see a lot more of these talking points from the wealthy beneficiaries of the Political Class.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
“How long are we going to do this?” White told Yahoo! Sports’ Kevin Iole on Tuesday. “How long are we going to stay in our houses and hide? "

Until this shit isn't a threat to people's lives.

"as long as it takes to keep ICUs below capacity, you fuckwit."

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
He really is a wanker, no one is hiding from it, we are trying to stop the health care system from getting inundated with sick.

The majority of people that will die from this will still die, we are just spreading those deaths out, and avoiding unnecessary deaths in the process, also allowing hospitals to deal with every day medical needs.

Last edited:

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
He really is a wanker, no one is hiding from it, we are trying to stop the health care system from getting inundated with sick.

The majority of people that will die from this will still die, we are just spreading those deaths out, and avoiding unnecessary deaths in the process, also allowing hospitals to deal with every day medical needs.
I wish everyone on planet Earth would read, and comprehend this.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I wish everyone on planet Earth would read, and comprehend this.
It really isn't that hard to grasp man, one look at an Italian hospital is all you need to see.

If that happens world wide we are absolutely fucked and if anything else happens to you or a family member while the hospitals are full of dying covid patients you are double fucked.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The machismo of Fester takes no prisoners, as he continues to appeal to the egos of his twenty-somethings by way of donning the "UFC fighter" label.
Maybe visiting an Italian, Spanish, or NY hospital this week will change his willingness to make a public statement on the matter.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
FFS

I hope this doesn't get me banned but holy hell

Dana White is an absolute piece of shit scumbag

He is a public figure to some people and that is the message he puts out ? How stupid can this clown be

He is dangerously ignorant and shouldn't be allowed a public voice on this matter

CANCER IS NOT CONTAGIOUS

COVID IS

Does he not see Italy right now ?

Is making money so very important to him that he would rather put on fights and continue with business as usual over the safety of the entire population

Sick and twisted twat

Fuck him
Fuck the UFC

I sincerely hope the UFC goes under

I hope this virus opens people's eyes to just how fucking useless these 'celebrities' and 'athletes' are

Where are all the big money makers now ? Where is their help ?

I see us regular folk who are on the front line keeping everyone fed . Keeping the virus at Bay and keeping the world turning

Where are all these other fuck sticks and their money ? Where is there time?

Fuck all these clowns . We are the working class and we keep the quality of life up. Not some entertainers. We deserve more money .

You have athletes and celebs making millions a year for contributing NOTHING more then entertainment

Fuck this stupid world . Backwards as fuck