TMMAC's Most Handsome Admin
- Dec 31, 2014
Back in August, Dana White addressed allegations of sexual assault facing UFC superstar Conor McGregor. His stance at the time, in response to reports that McGregor had allegedly raped a woman at a Dublin hotel late last year, sounded if not unconcerned, then at least not like something the UFC was prepared to need to address.
“I know zero about that, to be honest with you,” White told the assembled press, before adding that McGregor himself had told White that “it’s not him, that it’s somebody else.”
However, if the UFC was hoping this was a scandal that would go away, time has only sharpened the focus on SBG Ireland fighter. In the months since White’s statement, the New York Times has announced a second sexual assault investigation opened against the former UFC featherweight and lightweight champion—with Insider.com reporting that McGregor had also been banned from an LA nightclub after allegedly forcing a bottle service girl into the back of a vehicle.
Dana White: Conor McGregor’s sexual assault allegations are ‘not stuff we’re excited to hear’