White: McGregor’s sexual assault allegations are ‘not stuff we’re excited to hear’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Back in August, Dana White addressed allegations of sexual assault facing UFC superstar Conor McGregor. His stance at the time, in response to reports that McGregor had allegedly raped a woman at a Dublin hotel late last year, sounded if not unconcerned, then at least not like something the UFC was prepared to need to address.

“I know zero about that, to be honest with you,” White told the assembled press, before adding that McGregor himself had told White that “it’s not him, that it’s somebody else.”

However, if the UFC was hoping this was a scandal that would go away, time has only sharpened the focus on SBG Ireland fighter. In the months since White’s statement, the New York Times has announced a second sexual assault investigation opened against the former UFC featherweight and lightweight champion—with Insider.com reporting that McGregor had also been banned from an LA nightclub after allegedly forcing a bottle service girl into the back of a vehicle.

Dana White: Conor McGregor’s sexual assault allegations are ‘not stuff we’re excited to hear’

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't think they should be signing any contracts...this may just end up being hype to get the UFC name out more often using the names of those two guys.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Makes one wonder if that's why his next fight/opponent hasn't been confirmed, or if they're waiting for the shoe to drop or not...

Keung

Banned
Jun 28, 2017
Jesus hol E hell.
Do you ever give up? You harass me on multiple threads and now on one I start ? Get a life

This is relevant .. here let me spell that RELEVANT to mma . Dana was the one who said it so let your beef be with me and leave me a bone for once.

But he said she said .. yeah sure pal ..

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Jesus hol E hell.
Do you ever give up? You harass me on multiple threads and now on one I start ? Get a life

This is relevant .. here let me spell that RELEVANT to mma . Dana was the one who said it so let your beef be with me and leave me a bone for once.

But he said she said .. yeah sure pal ..