White offers ex-Best Buy employee job after stopping alleged robbery

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

The current video making the rounds on the internet shows a Best Buy employee preventing an alleged robbery at a local store in Aiea, Hawaii.

Summer Tapasa-Sataraka, the Hawaiian woman who thwarted the alleged robbery, received a job offer by none other than UFC president Dana White after Best Buy fired the 24-year-old for her actions.

White made the following post on Instagram, where he uploaded video footage of Tapasa-Sataraka in action.

Dana White offers ex-Best Buy employee job after stopping alleged robbery

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Last I checked you need to leave the store with an unpaid for item for it to be theft. I say that was a good firing.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Well, aren't you just a regular killjoy....
Innocent until proven guilty, bro. Clearly that gentleman just got turned about on his way to the cash, or maybe his kids prefer TV to bread and he's just trying to provide.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Think it's cool as hell of Dana to see this and want to give this woman a job, that will likely change her life, when Best Buy and others have fired employees for trying to stop thieves because of some bullshit "company policy".

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Think it's cool as hell of Dana to see this and want to give this woman a job, that will likely change her life, when Best Buy and others have fired employees for trying to stop thieves because of some bullshit "company policy".
In most places it's actually against the law rather than a company policy.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well fuck their laws!!!

oh man that is the most humiliating shit ever
he bounces off some hot chick and attacks the wall with his face
hahaha...they probably still laugh at him daily about it down at the station

he finally got aggressive and that was the result

Last edited:

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
My brother worked in a grocery store for a summer and one his coworkers went to stop a shoplifting junkie. The junkie tried to hit people with his skateboard but ended up getting the shit kicked out of him and his skateboard was kept as a trophy. I think that dude still works there

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
My brother worked in a grocery store for a summer and one his coworkers went to stop a shoplifting junkie. The junkie tried to hit people with his skateboard but ended up getting the shit kicked out of him and his skateboard was kept as a trophy. I think that dude still works there
I love it. Fuck thieves.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I saw some post on reddit about a lowes employee that got fired for stopping some guy trying to steal some electronics he went to the parking lot and got them back. I think it has to do with the company not wanting to get sued by either the injured employee or the thieve if either of them gets injured or killed.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
In most places it's actually against the law rather than a company policy.
this law is leading to a lot of meth addicts and bums stealing things here it is a slap on the wrist now to steal something worth 950 bucks.

California’s Proposition 47 downgraded a variety of “non-serious, nonviolent crimes” that had previously been considered felonies to misdemeanors. These include shoplifting, grand theft, receiving stolen property, forgery, fraud, and writing bad checks. As long as the total value of the stolen property is under $950, only a ghost of an offense has occurred. A thief may now steal something under that limit on a daily basis and it will never rise to felony status.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I saw some post on reddit about a lowes employee that got fired for stopping some guy trying to steal some electronics he went to the parking lot and got them back. I think it has to do with the company not wanting to get sued by either the injured employee or the thieve if either of them gets injured or killed.
This.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
this law is leading to a lot of meth addicts and bums stealing things here it is a slap on the wrist now to steal something worth 950 bucks.

California’s Proposition 47 downgraded a variety of “non-serious, nonviolent crimes” that had previously been considered felonies to misdemeanors. These include shoplifting, grand theft, receiving stolen property, forgery, fraud, and writing bad checks. As long as the total value of the stolen property is under $950, only a ghost of an offense has occurred. A thief may now steal something under that limit on a daily basis and it will never rise to felony status.
That wasn't the type of law I'm referring to. It sn't theft until you've left the store with the unpaid items. Otherwise what's the stop Moana from laying a beating on everyone that picks something up in the store and then claiming "they were going to steal it!"?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

California politicians are so stupid.