White says he’ll kill himself if Jones fails another drug test

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Dana White said he will go to extreme measures if Jon Jones fails another drug test.

Jones won back the UFC light heavyweight title with a dominant win over Alexander Gustafsson in the main event of UFC 232, which took place Saturday at The Forum in Inglewood, California. It marked his first fight since July 2017, when he knocked out Daniel Cormier to re-claim the 205-pound title before testing positive for a steroid metabolite.

Historically, Jones’ most dangerous opponent has been himself — not a different fighter. “Bones” had had multiple run-ins with the law, including a 2015 hit-and-run, plus run-ins with USADA, the UFC’s anti-doping…

Dana White: If Jon Jones fails another drug test, ‘I’m gonna kill myself’

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
He joked right after that that he was sure that a lot of people would be happy about it if he did. Pretty funny.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015

Ah Fuck It.

DADDY NEEDS A NEW BATCH OF PICTOGRAMS, BABY!!!!!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It'll be interesting to see if the long-term turinabol metabolite only last exactly until the time they must "remain negative going forward."

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
It'll be interesting to see if the long-term turinabol metabolite only last exactly until the time they must "remain negative going forward."
You just ruined this thread by stopping my laughter but knowing you your post is some sort of genius spin that I’m too refuckted to understand.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So let me get this straight...

TUF is a stupid idea that'll never work
Bisping vs. Mayhem was the worst beatdown in UFC history
Hacking the UFC was like 9/11
46% of the fanbase is female
Girls will never fight in the UFC
Rampage is done in the UFC
Kimbo will never fight in the UFC
You're an idiot if you don't like watching Demetrius Johnson
Soccer is the least talented sport
UFC will overtake the NFL in popularity
Fedor sucks
The UFC will fire Anderson Silva for being boring
The bus attack wasn't staged
Ronda Rousey could beat some UFC men and Floyd Mayweather
Jon Jones will never headline a card again
Dana will kill himself if Jones tests positive again

What'd I miss?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I like Dana, you haters will one day say “well, Dana would have at least.......” once he’s gone from the sport.

Brigsy

Jan 21, 2015
As Bisping was saying, what are they going to do if he 'pulses' after this fight. As he should if the pulse excuse is legit?

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
As Bisping was saying, what are they going to do if he 'pulses' after this fight. As he should if the pulse excuse is legit?
Apparently Bones cussed some people out off-air, including Bisping, about that question.

I think it is quite pertinent, and I don’t think Bisping was trying to take a dig at Jon either. He was just asking a legit question.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Dana White said he will go to extreme measures if Jon Jones fails another drug test.

Jones won back the UFC light heavyweight title with a dominant win over Alexander Gustafsson in the main event of UFC 232, which took place Saturday at The Forum in Inglewood, California. It marked his first fight since July 2017, when he knocked out Daniel Cormier to re-claim the 205-pound title before testing positive for a steroid metabolite.

Historically, Jones’ most dangerous opponent has been himself — not a different fighter. “Bones” had had multiple run-ins with the law, including a 2015 hit-and-run, plus run-ins with USADA, the UFC’s anti-doping…

Dana White: If Jon Jones fails another drug test, ‘I’m gonna kill myself’