White says he’ll kill himself if Jones fails another drug test

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Nov 21, 2015

Dana White said he will go to extreme measures if Jon Jones fails another drug test.

Jones won back the UFC light heavyweight title with a dominant win over Alexander Gustafsson in the main event of UFC 232, which took place Saturday at The Forum in Inglewood, California. It marked his first fight since July 2017, when he knocked out Daniel Cormier to re-claim the 205-pound title before testing positive for a steroid metabolite.

Historically, Jones’ most dangerous opponent has been himself — not a different fighter. “Bones” had had multiple run-ins with the law, including a 2015 hit-and-run, plus run-ins with USADA, the UFC’s anti-doping…

Dana White: If Jon Jones fails another drug test, ‘I’m gonna kill myself’
Jokes aside I'm happy Egg is around

Where would MMA be had he and the Fertitas not believed in it when no one else
in the US did?

Yeah I hate your guts sometimes Egg... but I'm glad you're around asshole

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Jokes aside I'm happy Egg is around

Where would MMA be had he and the Fertitas not believed in it when no one else
in the US did?

Yeah I hate your guts sometimes Egg... but I'm glad you're around asshole
It would have been successful under the original owners who Fertitta fucked out of their company by preventing a NSAC vote on legalizing MMA in Nevada when Lorenzo was a commissioner and then buying it dirt cheap from them after he prevented them from doing business as a commissioner...

Nov 21, 2015
It would have been successful under the original owners who Fertitta fucked out of their company by preventing a NSAC vote on legalizing MMA in Nevada when Lorenzo was a commissioner and then buying it dirt cheap from them after he prevented them from doing business as a commissioner...
Oh damn... I wasn't aware of that

In light of new evidence

Good... Fuckem

DEMENTED DAWGG

POOPS SO U CAN STEP IN IT BAREFEET
Dec 18, 2018
HOLY CRAP I AM GONNA FIND AWAY TO TAINT JONES COKE SO WE CAN GET RID OF DANA WHITE ... THEN CHAEL SONNEN CAN TAKE HIS PLACE