White: UFC ‘looking at’ McGregor vs. Cowboy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Neither Eddie or Poirier were "starched"

He clipped Dustin behind the ear, he wasn't asleep, follow up ground and pound was viscious though, but again didn't put him to sleep.

Eddie he overwhelmed, finishing combo was outstanding, never put Eddies lights out either though.

He has one clean KO in the UFC, Aldo.
Hate or love Conor, those were starchings.

WEWEREONABREAK

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Where did I say he was a can?
I was just teasing you tbh but you didn't, you just argued against Conor's credentials by saying "only Aldo". Okay, well, he was a guy widely considered the best FW ever, at the time. And a guy who was known for his striking ability too.

Either way, it's all speculation until it happens. And guessing at any fighter's thoughts is even more foolish so, perhaps we should let the thread die lol.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I was just teasing you tbh but you didn't, you just argued against Conor's credentials by saying "only Aldo". Okay, well, he was a guy widely considered the best FW ever, at the time. And a guy who was known for his striking ability too.

Either way, it's all speculation until it happens. And guessing at any fighter's thoughts is even more foolish so, perhaps we should let the thread die lol.
Not arguing against credentials, accomplishments, he has enough legitimate ones, he doesn't need slobbering fans making new ones up.

You're right though, thread evacuated.