White: Weili became a global star, looked like the most vicious woman on Earth

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
she is such a huge international star that the entire hype around her win went away already and it hasnt even been a week. she will be unheard from until her next defense

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
she is such a huge international star that the entire hype around her win went away already and it hasnt even been a week. she will be unheard from until her next defense
I would bet nate diaz is a bigger international star or conor.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Chinese female wanderlei silva will never be unheard of, the statues are already being erected as we speak.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I would bet nate diaz is a bigger international star or conor.
or khabib or israel adysenya .pretty much any top 5 fighter from a foreign country who has been in the game for a while has a bigger following

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Their numbers are easily verifiable.
how would you verify this. i googled around and only find dana saying this and the mma sites repeating it . im not sure how to easily verify this

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
how would you verify this. i googled around and only find dana saying this and the mma sites repeating it . im not sure how to easily verify this
I'm saying you can easily verify what's trending on Baidu or Weibo and how many comments, likes and shares there are. They're both fairly transparent platforms.

You can look up Baidu trends here:

百度指数移动版

You can use this to track trends on Weibo.

http://data.weibo.com/index

Here's her name:

张伟丽