White will ‘continue to build’ Greg Hardy after second win

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

To the surprise of some, the UFC did not officially sign Greg Hardy after his second win at Dana White’s Tuesday Night Contender Series.

But Hardy’s developmental deal is still in effect, so the push — and other sorts of help — from the UFC won’t stop here, according to UFC president Dana White — the promotion will continue to build up the former NFL football player until he’s ready for the big show.

Hardy beat Tebaris Gordon via knockout in 17 seconds in the season finale’s headliner on Tuesday, marking his second pro MMA win (out of two pro fights). Hardy made his pro debut on the same show just last month, beating fellow ex-football player Austen Lane in under a minute. Hardy…

Dana White plans to ‘continue to build’ Greg Hardy after second pro win

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
-vs Travis Browne joke
-Hopes of other fighters crushing him
-Something about him knocking out people
-Ground game in HW division
-BLAF talk

Well this thread is covered. Glad we can go on not giving this woman beater anymore of our time!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
-vs Travis Browne joke
-Hopes of other fighters crushing him
-Something about him knocking out people
-Ground game in HW division
-BLAF talk

Well this thread is covered. Glad we can go on not giving this woman beater anymore of our time!
do we still have time for a Fallon Fox reference?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I caught the Youtube video of Dana justifying this and his fundamental point is correct

Are we gonna dent the guy a second chance (if that was his first beating of a girl - I’m being real by saying that and I hate people that hit women)

Should we just give him life in prison and end his life?

For the record, I do not know his history beyond what I’ve read about the one incident

Last edited:

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
I caught the Youtube video of Dana justifying this and his fundamental point is correct

Are we gonna dent the guy a second chance (if that was his first beating of a girl - I’m being real by saying that and I hate people that hot women)

For the record, I do not know his history beyond what I’ve read about the one incident
I agree.

We live in a strangely vengeful and unforgiving age. Apparently to a lot of people if you fuck up then you've fucked up for life.

Something something glass houses. Something something let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
hardy gets flatlined by anyone who isnt going to stand back to the fence and let him tee off. he keeps his hands wide and low and is wide open right down the middle. he also has never been tested and never fought long enough to see his gas tank tested. he is also a PR nightmare with a history of domestic abuse. his defense is nonexistent and he has never shown his ground game.hardy is a long way from ufc level.if he didnt have a name for himself he would be fighting on the PFL prelims

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Of course Dana is gonna push him. $$$ Until he pisses positive or does something to get his nuts in Dana's vice, he will continue to make money. Controversy= Money. Ask Conor.

M

member 1013

hardy gets flatlined by anyone who isnt going to stand back to the fence and let him tee off. he keeps his hands wide and low and is wide open right down the middle. he also has never been tested and never fought long enough to see his gas tank tested. he is also a PR nightmare with a history of domestic abuse. his defense is nonexistent and he has never shown his ground game.hardy is a long way from ufc level.if he didnt have a name for himself he would be fighting on the PFL prelims
If I was Greg Hardy would you still be my friend

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Are we gonna dent the guy a second chance (if that was his first beating of a girl - I’m being real by saying that and I hate people that hit women)

How about he has never accepted responsibility for it or shown an ounce of remorse. He doesn't need to have a second chance at being on tv and being cheered for by people and making tons of money. He can get his second chance stocking shelves at Walmart instead of getting millions from Jerry Jones and being put on TV by Shitface Dana....

Last edited:

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015

He doesn't need a life sentence, but should he be given a platform to again be a public figure and make hundreds of thousands if not millions doing it? Not in my view. Plenty of other jobs in need of filling according to economic forecasts.