White will not punish McGregor over bus attack: He’s been through enough

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

“Suspended? He hasn’t fought in 2 years. How much longer should we suspend him?”

Now that Conor McGregor’s legal troubles are behind him, UFC president Dana White is keen to get the ball rolling on UFC 229’s superfight between ‘The Notorious’ and Khabib Nurmagomedov.

White announced the bout during the promotion’s 25th anniversary press conference on Friday.

Fans can’t wait to see Khabib vs. McGregor, which is poised to be the biggest fight in MMA history, but some feel McGregor got off lightly in court over his bus attack earlier this year at Barclays Center in New York.

The Irishman pled guilty to disorderly conduct during a court hearing last month and is required to pay restitution for damage to UFC property and conduct five days of community service, as well as one to three…

White will not punish McGregor over bus attack: He already ‘went through the legal process’

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Hahahahaha, pfffft, hahahaa. Yeah that title shot taught him something fierce

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Well if ppl want to get technical fighting khabib is punishment enough.. he will pay in civil court too.. and when he has his arm trapped and locked down on the canvas that's far worse than a few day's in the pokey..I can not stand the fact he attacked that bus but I dont want the fans to lose out on a mega fight that can say 100% without a doubt we have the 2 best of what their strengths are.. there's no better striker in the LW division now if not ever then we have the best 55er and p4p best grapplers ever... this is rare that we have this caliber of a style difference.. and this fight will do 3.5ish million on ppv.. This will be the best build up and potential rivalry as jbj and dc.. when khabib beats Conor 1 of 2 things will happen.. he will tuck tail and go skeletor for the 45 title..or get a rematch cuz he's the only guy that the ufc would do that with because either way the ufc will sell the shit out if it and laugh all the way to the bank.

M

member 603

This fight exemplifies what a shit show the UFC is right now, they used that whole bus debacle in the goddamn promo sizzle reel for this fight..... Fuck the fact that Conor got 3 fights cut, fuck that he injured fighters, fuck that he could've potentially cost fellow fighters their career..... He's back, and let's use that to sell this fight. Dana White proves daily what an absolute piece of shit he is.

I hope Chiesa, Pettis, Rose, and Barry jump his ass in the parking lot during fight week, that shit would be hilarious.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
This fight exemplifies what a shit show the UFC is right now, they used that whole bus debacle in the goddamn promo sizzle reel for this fight..... Fuck the fact that Conor got 3 fights cut, fuck that he injured fighters, fuck that he could've potentially cost fellow fighters their career..... He's back, and let's use that to sell this fight. Dana White proves daily what an absolute piece of shit he is.

I hope Chiesa, Pettis, Rose, and Barry jump his ass in the parking lot during fight week, that shit would be hilarious.
This 100%. Its silly overall. I would say its disgraceful if it wasn’t the status quo at the moment. They have made it very clear its entertainment over any sort of shame. Its a bit understandable, not excusable, but understandable.

WME did not acquire the UFC from Zuffa to give MMA fans a sport, they bidded to provide entertainment of two characters fighting, or showcase a character. Which as an entertainment company, makes logical sense. Even UFC’s heavy promotion of such fighters as Conor and Ronda at the time most likely had a factor in this.

Which is why we get Bayrock getting an immediate title shot after drug suspension, Conor Dolly storyline, Cody getting immediate rematch, a lack of repercussions for missing weight (Till and Yoel getting shots), DC weigh in over look, and numerous others.

The technical aspect of the lead up does not matter, its the promotional lead up. And making sure the characters get there. Blaydes, Stipe, Porier, Alvarez, and some other contenders, unfortunately, are not characters to them.

Well if ppl want to get technical fighting khabib is punishment enough.. he will pay in civil court too.. and when he has his arm trapped and locked down on the canvas that's far worse than a few day's in the pokey..I can not stand the fact he attacked that bus but I dont want the fans to lose out on a mega fight that can say 100% without a doubt we have the 2 best of what their strengths are.. there's no better striker in the LW division now if not ever then we have the best 55er and p4p best grapplers ever... this is rare that we have this caliber of a style difference.. and this fight will do 3.5ish million on ppv.. This will be the best build up and potential rivalry as jbj and dc.. when khabib beats Conor 1 of 2 things will happen.. he will tuck tail and go skeletor for the 45 title..or get a rematch cuz he's the only guy that the ufc would do that with because either way the ufc will sell the shit out if it and laugh all the way to the bank.
I'll bet you a hundred bucks McGregor ends him.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I'll bet you a hundred bucks McGregor ends him.
You know fighters and tree trimmers aren't rich lol.. I'm happy top being making 20 a hour in the near future and would strangle my mom for 100 bucks

You know fighters and tree trimmers aren't rich lol.. I'm happy top being making 20 a hour in the near future and would strangle my mom for 100 bucks
Lol

I ain't rich either my friend... You are always really good with telling us the ones to look out for... I just feel after watching him v iaquinta Conor will starch him.

We will see I guess

Lol

I ain't rich either my friend... You are always really good with telling us the ones to look out for... I just feel after watching him v iaquinta Conor will starch him.

We will see I guess

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
if i hadnt lost all faith in the ufc years ago i would say this is disgusting

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
“Suspended? He hasn’t fought in 2 years. How much longer should we suspend him?”

At least dana is being honest and not calling the mayweather exhibition a fight.