Whittaker needs to be stripped of the belt

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Who the fuck gets a collapsed bowel the night before a fight? Now he is 'targetting' June, even though he can't even walk..

Fault or not, this has Cain Velasquez/Dom Cruz written all over it. Dude even got injured in both of his fights vs Romero.

Enough divisions are already being held up due to nonsense and Whittaker is not a draw outside of my gay little country.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Who the fuck gets a collapsed bowel the night before a fight? Now he is 'targetting' June, even though he can't even walk..

Fault or not, this has Cain Velasquez/Dom Cruz written all over it. Dude even got injured in both of his fights vs Romero.

Enough divisions are already being held up due to nonsense and Whittaker is not a draw outside of my gay little country.
To be fair your country is pretty gay

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I mean I'm not saying I dislike how clothes. I just find it weird that not only you noticed and appreciated them, but you also found the need to mention it on Valentine's day.

M

member 3289

You ain't wrong.

Still, Whittaker is such a nice guy that I can't find it in my heart to advocate stripping him.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

"divisions being held up" = UFC oversaturates the market and can't/won't promote fighters who don't have a belt. Top boxers only fight once or twice a year, why does the UFC need the belt defended every 3 months?

it's like the only way UFC can promote a fight is with cheap heat or a belt.
or both.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
If you think Whittaker should be stripped you're a fucking idiot.
Stripped should be only about length of time not defending, he fought 8 months ago

M

member 3289

can someone please explain the context of this gif?^ I have seen the drawing version, never this one.
Original

It was a natural reaction when he (Neil Degrasse Tyson, a well-known American astrophysicist) was being interviewed.

Someone on the internet made it into a reaction gif and then a meme, with the caption "Look out! We've got a badass"

It's since evolved into drawings like you said, and Tyson has even embraced it (as seen in the gif I posted)

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
If you think Whittaker should be stripped you're a fucking idiot.
Stripped should be only about length of time not defending, he fought 8 months ago
Yeah, he fought 8 months ago and now he has a collapsed bowel.