Whittaker vs Adesanya POLL

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

member 3289

feel it! jesus. this sucks lol

wait. have you even said who you think will win?

not sure I voted in time come to think of it. Rob by chase down and kick into bolivian
If you click on the number next to each option, you can see who voted for what, Morris

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
if Adesanya controls distance anywhere close to as well as he has previously, will be a rough night for Rob.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
I thought Whittaker lost the rematch with Romero, and he seems to have one health issue after another, but it looks like he might actually make it to the cage this time, so that's almost a victory unto itself.

Oh yeah, Adesenya by early KO or dominant decision.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Well, that sucks. Poll is closed.
I was leaning towards Whittaker. Then I watched Izzy's interviews with his coach. They talked candidly about closing the holes Gatelum exposed.
I'm picking Izzy later rounds (3-5) or by decision.
Off by a round, but still...

FYI, his defense with his right hand was clearly what he corrected from the Gastelum fight - which is why Whittaker's lunging left had little success.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
"Hey guys its gonna be round 3 or 4 or 5 or not...might also go to a judge's decision. Anything but round one or two."

*find ends round 2*

"SOOOOO CLLOOSSEEEE."

Good pick on Israel.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
most of you guys suck picking fights.
A lot of people undervalue fighters they don't like. It makes for easy betting if you can pick your spots. A lot of people also assume that anyone who gets a quick title shot is a product of the UFC marketing machine, which is sometimes the case, but Izzy wasn't an example of it.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
A lot of people undervalue fighters they don't like. It makes for easy betting if you can pick your spots. A lot of people also assume that anyone who gets a quick title shot is a product of the UFC marketing machine, which is sometimes the case, but Izzy wasn't an example of it.
It's still a little early to say he isn't. My personal opinion is that both of those guys were products of the UFC marketing machine.