Who are some fighters who impress you with their fight IQ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
In Brazil....... while Forrest's wife was literally going into labour back home. :smile:

I'm not generally a fan of excuses for losses. If you show up to fight, then you accept the result. But in the particular case, his wife was going into early labour back home while he was walking out to the cage? Yeah Forrest's head wasn't in the game for that one, and fair enough too. That fight doesn't really count, IMO.

??
The only one that doesn't count is Shogun's loss to Forrest because in that fight Shogun was thinking about an episode of Transformers at the time, the one about the golden lagoon. He couldn't get it out of his head so that's why he lost.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
roids or not, Bones gotta be part of this conversation
His use of the fouls and allowed illegal actions inside and outside the ring has been superior.
No doubt about that.

Wish he fought cleaner, but he is undoubtably an all time tough 205 if he makes into the cage on fight night.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
His use of the fouls and allowed illegal actions inside and outside the ring has been superior.
No doubt about that.

Wish he fought cleaner, but he is undoubtably an all time tough 205 if he makes into the cage on fight night.
do you think if he fought clean, some of the outcome have been different?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
do you think if he fought clean, some of the outcome have been different?
Very likely in my opinion.
The pokes stopped many exchanges from taking place.

His range control and that kick to the knee cannot be underestimated, that could and has won a bunch of big fights as a single technique.

I don't know enough about the drugs and how they enhance, although they were obviously a part of his camp and in fight presence.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Very likely in my opinion.
The pokes stopped many exchanges from taking place.

His range control and that kick to the knee cannot be underestimated, that could and has won a bunch of big fights as a single technique.

I don't know enough about the drugs and how they enhance, although they were obviously a part of his camp and in fight presence.
Never heard such shit in my life. Jones fucken hammered him, the most one sided title fight ever and no proof of drugs. Annihilated him.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Never heard such shit in my life. Jones fucken hammered him, the most one sided title fight ever and no proof of drugs. Annihilated him.
I wasn't talking about a specific fight, I was speaking in general of his fights in general