General Who are the trolls of TMMAC and why?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

I no shit started reading the Talmud last night. I have a copy on my hard drive from like 12 years ago (along with all the other holy books). 10,000 pages?!? How much of that thing are you familiar with?
Jerusalem or Babylonian

M

member 3289

I no shit started reading the Talmud last night. I have a copy on my hard drive from like 12 years ago (along with all the other holy books). 10,000 pages?!? How much of that thing are you familiar with?
He didn't even have a bar mitzvah if that tells you anything about how culturally jewish he is.

He constantly embarrasses his girlfriend (a real jew) by forgetting to put his kippa on before entering the synagogue when they attend Jewish weddings.

M

member 1013

You have to kill an animal every time you do jealousy?
In olden times yes but now a meal offering doesn’t entail slaughtering an animal and is usually grain. That book is almost 2000 years old. It’s really silly.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Leigh @Leigh used to be a troll. He was an associate of Skelboy, Striker18, Rikuo and others. He once trolled Chris Brennan into a state of apoplexy, working alongside his fellow Fightsport trolls and vouching for Skelboy’s Next Generation.