Who are your favourite (MMA) YouTubers or Podcasters?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Uncaged

Oct 12, 2017
Hey TMMAC,

We're looking for entertaining or genuinely insightful podcasts or YouTubers to listen to at the office.

If you've got any recommendations, post them! Our office isn't completely made of MMA fans, so something that would be a bit noob friendly would be great for all the casuals.

What do you listen to and why?
Oh, and make sure they're funny!
-Charlie

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Chael has a great podcast - you're welcome
The co-main event is good and funny
Jack slack is really good but more hardcore fan stuff - fights gone by
John Pollack has some good interviews on The Law - mma report
Obviously the joe Rogan experience

Not mma related but pat militich has a conspiracy podcast call the conspiracy farm

I don't like big brown breakdown or fighter and the kid but some do

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I mainly listen to the more technical ones, but my husband listens to Chael and Joe Rogan regularly and tells me about stuff or plays me clips. Bisping too sometimes.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Co-main event podcast ;)
That's it as far as mma related podcasts. I listen to a lot of movie by minutes podcasts.
As far as YouTube Aussie and Fancy and also the community's own TedCzech @TedCzech

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm listening to the Joe Rogan Experience (which is fucking incredible) and Stuff You Should Know. The information contained within SYSK is extremely informative, unfortunately you're sometimes forced to separate the facts from the truth. I'm not a fan of that, but they are human after all.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Mma hour , Joe rogan, fighter and the kid.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Check out Heavy Hands. One of my favourite as there's some great fight breakdowns and lots of technique talk.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I'm listening to the Joe Rogan Experience (which is fucking incredible) and Stuff You Should Know. The information contained within SYSK is extremely informative, unfortunately you're sometimes forced to separate the facts from the truth. I'm not a fan of that, but they are human after all.
check out, Stuff you Missed in History Class and Stuff they don't want you to Know
edit: techstuff is good too