General WHO declares monkeypox a global public health emergency

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

Didn’t know I was on trial here Lars.
lars is dead, and if he were still alive that wouldn’t even be him.

if you can’t even keep us straight, how can i trust you to interpret covid, monkey pox and election data?!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yeah I'm not getting a monkeypox vaccine either. Fuck that
I don’t blame you. But definitely get the Covid one though, and necessary boosters. It’s safe and effective.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don’t blame you. But definitely get the Covid one though, and necessary boosters. It’s safe and effective.
Well... Some people had it 3+ times.

I go to nightclubs and I've never caught it.

Fuck that.

And monkey pox is for puffs.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Classic.
A 15-second question required 75 seconds of authoritarianism rambling to establish basically, nothing.

People there didn't care and were waiting to ask their question.
People watching became jaded visually throughout the rambling kindergarten teacher and forgot the question, which was of course never answered.

The world as we know it would change instantly when political ACTORS had conversations with the citizens they control.
Certainly before Brokaw, Jennings, Rather....Cronkite...etc.

When "news" becomes centralized & out-of-control(like the idea behind bitcoin) buckle up because TPTB aren't going down w/o a fight.
They should be hanging from every lamp post.

Last edited:

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
But I don't think she should be counted the same as a chick who is at a healthy weight and exercises - but then died of Covid.

I agree on this to an extent. It can be hard instances though. But if someone has a pretty bad heart, but they’re taking medication and eating a healthier diet, and working to mitigate damage, that person has the potential to extend their life, yes? So now let’s say that said person contracts COVID. There are the Johnny not so fat fucks, but pretty close to being a fat fuckin their early 50’s-60’s that seemed to be dying at a high rate in Florida.

Sorry for the late reply. I saw your post While I was browsing at work, but couldn’t give it a proper response until now. Kiss kiss Hauler @Hauler ??

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I agree on this to an extent. It can be hard instances though. But if someone has a pretty bad heart, but they’re taking medication and eating a healthier diet, and working to mitigate damage, that person has the potential to extend their life, yes? So now let’s say that said person contracts COVID. There are the Johnny not so fat fucks, but pretty close to being a fat fuckin their early 50’s-60’s that seemed to be dying at a high rate in Florida.

Sorry for the late reply. I saw your post While I was browsing at work, but couldn’t give it a proper response until now. Kiss kiss Hauler @Hauler ??
That's fair enough.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Thought I would add to this, related to Covid.

Vaccinated, bolstered trainer in my training class was coughing his head off yesterday, all day long, deep coughs.
Said “I don’t have Covid, it’s a my sinuses.”
Thank goodness I sat at the back of the class as today, Mr vaccinated, boosted trainer has been diagnosed with Covid.

the best part is they won’t let me train tomorrow or anymore this week because I’m not vaccinated, lmao…????????????????

I guess the vaccinated win this round and I’ll have to sit it out until I can get the-booked with the healthy, unvaccinated dregs of society

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Thought I would add to this, related to Covid.

Vaccinated, bolstered trainer in my training class was coughing his head off yesterday, all day long, deep coughs.
Said “I don’t have Covid, it’s a my sinuses.”
Thank goodness I sat at the back of the class as today, Mr vaccinated, boosted trainer has been diagnosed with Covid.

the best part is they won’t let me train tomorrow or anymore this week because I’m not vaccinated, lmao…????????????????

I guess the vaccinated win this round and I’ll have to sit it out until I can get the-booked with the healthy, unvaccinated dregs of society
What you training?