Lifestyle Who else fingers their asshole?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Again, there is a huge amount of homosexuality tied to the asshole, plus it smells like shit.....if you like that, go move to a shit processing plant and let someone dunk your head in the shit water and then start sucking dicks
You seem to have very strong feelings about this. Did someone touch your little anus? Is that why you left Jersey? Remember, it is not your fault...probably.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Again, there is a huge amount of homosexuality tied to the asshole, plus it smells like shit.....if you like that, go move to a shit processing plant and let someone dunk your head in the shit water and then start sucking dicks
It's just a sphincter.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
It's just a sphincter.
I think we are in the minority that are so secure with our sexuality that we don't worry about stuff "making us gay" lol

I could fuck a guy for a week and would still walk away a heterosexual

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
I think we are in the minority that are so secure with our sexuality that we don't worry about stuff "making us gay" lol

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

If for some misunderstanding I'd ever get confined, I would take effeminate people like Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart to poundtown. Still be perfectly straight.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
only if I have toilet paper and cleaning poo poo

that is a one way valve for a reason IMO