General Who has pets here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
My 9 year old little man. My kids celebrate his birthday on Halloween because we adopted him 7 years ago on Halloween.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Are the Eyes closed for the Flash? Asleep? Or to avoid your Ugly Mug?

:D:p
Asleep. My kid actually took the pic this morning. She is a husky and is super sweet and great with my kids. I have heard that huskies can be destructive but haven't had any trouble.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i have enough stankin animals living in my house without importing some random pets

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I’ve been wanting to get a puppy again for some time now. I really want my boy to have the experience of having a pup he can grow up with. We had to put our dog down a while back, and just haven’t had the right opportunity yet to get another one. Our last dog passed when our son was 3. I’m a sucker for labs, and I haven’t been able to find one outside of local breeders that want $5-6k.

but today I got a lead from a good friend on a pup that is a pure chocolate lab/black mouth cur mix. I want a female, and there is only one out of the litter. But the owner is trying to give them away. It’s about 6 hours away, but if still available, I may be making a roadtrip soon. They are currently 8 weeks old, so maybe just the right timing for us.

we’ll see what happens!

Last edited: