Lifestyle Who here is a hacker?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Angelina got married to the guy who started in hackers. Johnny Lee Miller aka sickboy from trainspotting. In fact she married everyone she ever met. I bet her pussy looks like it got hit by a nuke

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I figured out to recover my password for netflix

does that count?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think Sandra Bullock is sexy.
She was in this movie called The Net once.
The Net is also a great documentary on Ted Kazynski...the real story that we aren't usually told...it is in subtitles though and hard to find

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The Net is also a great documentary on Ted Kazynski...the real story that we aren't usually told...it is in subtitles though and hard to find
Did you watch Manhunt: Unabomber ?
I found it entertaining and thought-provoking.

After watching that show I read his Manifesto. A bit rambling and repetitive at times - but some interesting thoughts in there.
washingtonpost.com: Unabomber Special Report

The other night I was sitting at a red light and there wasn't a soul to be seen anywhere around me. I thought of Ted and this show, and decided "fuck it" and went about my way through the red light.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

After watching that show I read his Manifesto. A bit rambling and repetitive at times - but some interesting thoughts in there.

The other night I was sitting at a red light and there wasn't a soul to be seen anywhere around me. I thought of Ted and this show, and decided "fuck it" and went about my way through the red light.
I love driving thru red lights early morning

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Yep I liked that show...I think they painted him a bit different than he may have been

The doc the net is worth checking out