Lifestyle Who here is a hacker?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I have. She lived on a Christmas tree farm.

Now she's back in Alaska.
When she lived on the Christmas tree farm, was she just practicing for Alaska? Because Alaska is basically the mother of all Christmas tree farms.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Wait a minute, this request for help is still open?

How did this slip through the cracks?

Splinty @Splinty this didn’t get added to the list automatically?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Don't know, depends if it's vulnerable or not. I don't have permission to test this site so I'm not going to check
Splinty @Splinty

Would appreciate any feedback I'm sure, provided the stuff you do isn't gonna fuck the site up or anything. I'm speaking out of turn tho.

I actually wanted to see if anyone could make me a script that bumps 50 threads at once. I wanna shitbomb this place

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty @Splinty

Would appreciate any feedback I'm sure, provided the stuff you do isn't gonna fuck the site up or anything. I'm speaking out of turn tho.

I actually wanted to see if anyone could make me a script that bumps 50 threads at once. I wanna shitbomb this place
That would be easy once you are a member. I would then also press one button and dump them and ban your account.
It would not be possible for newer users.

I get paid to hack networks and web apps. It's offensive security, we find the ways in before the bad guys.
Hack me bro.

anon_7832587268

Sep 2, 2015
That would be easy once you are a member. I would then also press one button and dump them and ban your account.
It would not be possible for newer users.

Hack me bro.
Would you really allow me to run an unintrusive pentest? I would love to and I will submit any findings. I won't brute for anything nor social engineer anybody.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Would you really allow me to run an unintrusive pentest? I would love to and I will submit any findings. I won't brute for anything nor social engineer anybody.
Yes. Any deficits would be helpful info!

anon_7832587268

Sep 2, 2015
cool, I will probably do it this weekend. What information do you want from me so I don't get banned as a potential threat?