Society Who is more annoying

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who is more annoying

• New Yorkers

• Wanna be New Yorkers ( New Jersey people)

• Patriot fans

• Song2

Results are only viewable after voting.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I expect the Floridians to lead the way since they are being over run by 3 of the 4.

Last edited:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Please add Steelers fans to the list so I can vote.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

New Yorkers take it. By far the most annoying, intolerable people on the planet.

New Jerseyans are basically the same as New Yorkers but they're slightly better because they don't think that everything is better where they live. They at least recognize that NJ sucks in some ways.

I'd love to hate Patriots fans (especially being a Dolphins fan) but it's not possible. They're very easygoing and easy to get along with. You hear the accent and think they're gonna be bad but, unlike New Yorkers, you realize that they're normal people with manners.

Schlong2 is annoying 90% of the time but he's legit funny 10% of the time. There are so many users on here that are worse than him.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
New Yorkers take it. By far the most annoying, intolerable people on the planet.

New Jerseyans are basically the same as New Yorkers but they're slightly better because they don't think that everything is better where they live. They at least recognize that NJ sucks in some ways.

I'd love to hate Patriots fans (especially being a Dolphins fan) but it's not possible. They're very easygoing and easy to get along with. You hear the accent and think they're gonna be bad but, unlike New Yorkers, you realize that they're normal people with manners.

Schlong2 is annoying 90% of the time but he's legit funny 10% of the time. There are so many users on here that are worse than him.
Cliffs?

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018

On my charts and graph he’s funny 8.2% of the time.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
As much as i hate New Yorkers and pretty much all things east coast, if i have to pick just one the Pats fans get my vote. Bunch of pompous pricks bragging about a team that has been proven time and again to cheat. Fuck them!

Carrot Rope

I'm JINX from MMA.tv
Dec 21, 2018
"Wannabe New Yorkers" are NOT New Jersey people

wannabe New Yorkers are transplants from the midwest, new england, or the south who move to NYC for college or after college and consider themselves "New Yorkers"
these are the types who start to make fun of NJ people, bc that is a New York thing to do
Trust me when I say that NJ people like their NJ pride and are NOT NY "wannabes", in fact, almost the opposite, as there has been a long standing rivalry btw NJ and NY (native) people.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015

wannabe New Yorkers are transplants from the midwest, new england, or the south who move to NYC for college or after college and consider themselves "New Yorkers"
these are the types who start to make fun of NJ people, bc that is a New York thing to do
Trust me when I say that NJ people like their NJ pride and are NOT NY "wannabes", in fact, almost the opposite, as there has been a long standing rivalry btw NJ and NY (native) people.
We now know who the other fake New Yorker on the forum is.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

So someone who chooses to live somewhere is less authentic the someone who fell out of a vagina there by complete coincidence? Oh, you rascally wannabe New Yorkers.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucken vote is rigged. I don't even know any Patriot fans so how can they be beating me?

Fake poll

Carrot Rope

I'm JINX from MMA.tv
Dec 21, 2018
So someone who chooses to live somewhere is less authentic the someone who fell out of a vagina there by complete coincidence? Oh, you rascally wannabe New Yorkers.

authenticity was not the question
i was addressing "wannabe" New Yorkers....NJ people love NJ, they do not wannabe a NYer
people from flyover states that move to NYC WANT to be NYers, they are the real "wannabe NYers", that is all

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
authenticity was not the question
i was addressing "wannabe" New Yorkers....NJ people love NJ, they do not wannabe a NYer
people from flyover states that move to NYC WANT to be NYers, they are the real "wannabe NYers", that is all
People who move from flyover states to NYC are NYers. People from NY Jr. just carry around this strange grudge where "NJ doesn't need to compete with NY, it's just as good!" It's like Canadians that try to run down America because they think it makes their country better.

Carrot Rope

I'm JINX from MMA.tv
Dec 21, 2018
People who move from flyover states to NYC are NYers. People from NY Jr. just carry around this strange grudge where "NJ doesn't need to compete with NY, it's just as good!" It's like Canadians that try to run down America because they think it makes their country better.
whatever makes you feel better flyover NYC transplant man
it is easy to sound "correct" when you create complete fantasy/lies in your post