Who is Nick the tooth?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
A former lawyer,photographer & white belt grappler.Joe Lauzon schooled him in an exibition match.

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

i thought he was dana's male nurse because of his ear.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yuup random guy missing a tooth and made it his schtick, seen him bouncing around in the ufc vlogs, one of "dana's friends" so you shouldn't care.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
He was in all of those vlogs because he was doing a photo book about the UFC called "Into the Cage". For like 2 years he went backstage and was taking pics and shit for the book.

It's actually pretty great. Some really, really good shots in there. I was surprised to be honest. It focuses 99% on modern day UFC, is very pro Dana/Zuffa biased, and doesn't really tell the story of the early UFC accurately. It's not a great historic account on MMA history, but it does have some cool stories on the old school guys. Like, the Tooth tracked down Tank at a bar in HB and sat and drank with him and his dad for 2 straight nights. there's pics of them in the bar (Tank/Tooth/Tank's Dad), and stories from Tank, that are very cool and I hadn't read them anywhere else.

However, that is not why I bought the book. Although there are cool things inside text wise, I just wanted the photos. He is a talented photog for sure. Some really great stuff in it. I got it online for $10 in mint shape. Would recommend at that price for sure. Not at the listing price, though.

I really want to get Nagao Susumu's 2 photo books, especially From Vale Tudo To MMA. That one looks awesome. Another MMA photo book I own called Fighter by Reed Krakoff is ok. Just a bunch of pics of UFC fighters standing in front of backdrops. Kinda lame but I got it online for $4... The list price on the jacket of the book was $45, lol. Hipster douche

Anyway TLDR: Tooth put out a cool book with good photos.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
nick gullo is some dude dana and lorenzo went to school with then parted ways. he came back into the picture to write a book and followed dana around for a couple years being his bitch

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
crowbar;n31453 said:
A former lawyer,photographer & white belt grappler.Joe Lauzon schooled him in an exibition match.
Blue belt now. But no one to really care about. Great photographer though

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
"Believe me when I tell ya -this nick the tooth guy is HILARIOUS. Catch another peanut with your mouth, Nick"

DFW JR