General Who is the 1 hit wonder GOAT?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I never heard that song before.

You fail.

You're German. You think David Hassellhoff is the goat.

You should have countered win Lena and 99 Red Balloons and then you would have become midly knownledgeble on said subject.

But all you've done is reinforce the world streotype that Germans are culturally deficit in almost every facit.

Good day sir.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
You're German. You think David Hassellhoff is the goat.

You should have countered win Lena and 99 Red Balloons and then you would have become midly knownledgeble on said subject.

But all you've done is reinforce the world streotype that Germans are culturally deficit in almost every facit.

Good day sir.
I already won the thread by posting the correct answer my dude.

I/we might be deficit when it comes to pop culture, but that is low value culture anyway. Every breath Max Raabe takes is worth more than a One Direction song.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I already won the thread by posting the correct answer my dude.

I/we might be deficit when it comes to pop culture, but that is low value culture anyway. Every breath Max Raabe takes is worth more than a One Direction song.

Who the fuck Max is Raabe and why can't he spell his second name correctly?

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
They improvised more music onstage than thirty top ten bands combined and are high on the list of concert attendance.

But yah, their studio material wasn't fantastic

Fun song though, and a very unexpected hit for the band
Funny how their fans can afford a concert ticket but not soap.

Hellava band though.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Such a good song. The lyrics are amazing. All about posting a lonely hearts advert and the woman that replies is...spoiler alert...his wife!
literally one of the worst songs ever written. Musically, lyrically, composition...just shit. Rupert Holmes needs to Escape this plane of existence.