WHO is the Female GOAT?.. Cyborg, Nunes, Ronda, Holm, JJ, Valentina?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Once and for all. WHO is the Female GOAT?.. Cyborg, Ronda, Holm, Nunes, JJ, Valentina

• Ronda

• Of course its Ronda

• Ronda all the way son

• Any idiot knows its Ronda

• Ronda and no one else is even close

Results are only viewable after voting.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
On paper its undisputedly Nunes. She literally beat every bantamweight champion the ufc ever had, every featherweight champion the ufc ever had, and every flyweight champion the ufc had(except for nico the inaugural champion who was stripped for not defending and then never seen again.) She is the most decorated and accomplished women's fighter we have ever seen, not even mentioning the way she wins, i.e. beating bitches down in an ugly and frightening manor.

Nov 21, 2015
On paper its undisputedly Nunes. She literally beat every bantamweight champion the ufc ever had, every featherweight champion the ufc ever had, and every flyweight champion the ufc had(except for nico the inaugural champion who was stripped for not defending and then never seen again.) She is the most decorated and accomplished women's fighter we have ever seen, not even mentioning the way she wins, i.e. beating bitches down in an ugly and frightening manor.
She certainly improved at a rapid pace. I remember her from Strike Force.
She just wasn't that good... Seems to really hit her stride. I certainly don't
see Megan Anderson beating her.

Seems silly to me to even book that fight but stranger things have happened.

Early Herb saved her against Ronda though

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
She certainly improved at a rapid pace. I remember her from Strike Force.
She just wasn't that good... Seems to really hit her stride. I certainly don't
see Megan Anderson beating her.

Seems silly to me to even book that fight but stranger things have happened.

Early Herb saved her against Ronda though
I remember dos anjos being the same way, journeyman fighter who just seemed to hit his stride and went on a tear, winning the lightweight championship

M

member 3289

She has also worked on and improved holes in her game, most notably her cardio.

This isn't even an argument tbh. The answer is Nunes and it's not even close.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Most “greatest” debates are subjective. This one is objective. Nunes es GOAT WMMA fighter.

Nov 21, 2015
Couldn't stand Honda's attitude and the way Rogan sucked her dick but no doubt it was a more exciting time with her as Champ and would have her over Nunes as Champ anyday...
I liked her attitude up until she handled defeat like a jackass...

The way she worked the media and promoted the shit out of
WMMA though the current stock of women should be ashamed.

Get out there and ENTERTAIN!

Any ring girl can post an ass pic... WTF else are you doing??

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
If we’re talking GOAT like Ali the answer is Rousey

If we’re talking GOAT like Ray Robinson the answer is Nunes

If we’re talking GOAT like Tyson the answer is Cyborg

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You can't discuss the goat WMMA fighter until the trannies are allowed to enter.

Uriah Faber already has the hair nailed down, slap some tits on him and I reckon he could beat all these so called women.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And it's gonna happen thanks to sniffy bidens new law. WMMA is gonna be a sport dominated by Brazilian and Thai ladyboys. It should be interesting