WHO is the Female GOAT?.. Cyborg, Nunes, Ronda, Holm, JJ, Valentina?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Once and for all. WHO is the Female GOAT?.. Cyborg, Ronda, Holm, Nunes, JJ, Valentina

• Ronda

• Of course its Ronda

• Ronda all the way son

• Any idiot knows its Ronda

• Ronda and no one else is even close

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I think i remember that fight. She got beat up, but landed some shots and made it to a decision in a different sport. If the rules would allow, Cyborg would’ve taken her down and murdered her. She in my mind she gets credit for stepping outside her sport and trying something new. If memory serves correctly, that was when she was having trouble finding girls willing to fight her in MMA.

i still think prime Cyborg beats prime Nunes in an MMA fight.

Nov 21, 2015
I think i remember that fight. She got beat up, but landed some shots and made it to a decision in a different sport. If the rules would allow, Cyborg would’ve taken her down and murdered her. She in my mind she gets credit for stepping outside her sport and trying something new. If memory serves correctly, that was when she was having trouble finding girls willing to fight her in MMA.

i still think prime Cyborg beats prime Nunes in an MMA fight.
Yeah was a good scrap. Barrs tried to transition to MMA
shortly afterwards and got murked. Think she finally gave up
all together on her MMA dreams

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Yeah was a good scrap. Barrs tried to transition to MMA
shortly afterwards and got murked. Think she finally gave up
all together on her MMA dreams
I wonder how she would do now? Those MMA fights were like 8 years ago.

She's still pretty young. But if she can be active with her Muay Thai then she has no need.

Nov 21, 2015
I wonder how she would do now? Those MMA fights were like 8 years ago.

She's still pretty young. But if she can be active with her Muay Thai then she has no need.
I think she'd still be top tier if she had an actual camp/coaches like
Jacksons, Tristar, ATT or even Trevor Whittman coulda sorted the holes in
her stand up.

Also she woulda had to let all that pressure go. Imagine viewing
the sport with so much pressure and intensity you can't even show
your face after a loss

Thats just not healthy.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
100% finishes or getting finished, aye.

I was never a Rhonda haterrrr, but watching Nunes punch her face in and get the stoppage in 48 seconds is something I can re-watch at least once a week.

I honestly laugh my balls off every time.
Ronda never got her confidence back after getting defeated by Holms, So Nunes didn't really beat the real Ronda.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
I just fucking lost it in the waiting room of my little ones pediatrician office. Caught me completely off guard when I scrolled down. One of the greatest things I've ever seen. Holy shit fucking gold.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I just fucking lost it in the waiting room of my little ones pediatrician office. Caught me completely off guard when I scrolled down. One of the greatest things I've ever seen. Holy shit fucking gold.
It's pretty fucking amazing lol. I wish I had the skills to make these but I got them from the UG. Here's some more and the link to the thread with gold for days...

You're favorite MMA moments recreated in MS PAINT!

Screenshot_2021-03-12 You're favorite MMA moments recreated in MS PAINT Page 83.png

5sJySUe.png

QFGHFCN.gif

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I think she'd still be top tier if she had an actual camp/coaches like
Jacksons, Tristar, ATT or even Trevor Whittman coulda sorted the holes in
her stand up.

Also she woulda had to let all that pressure go. Imagine viewing
the sport with so much pressure and intensity you can't even show
your face after a loss

Thats just not healthy.
Do not make excuses for her, you’re better than that.

She could have dealt with her losses completely differently if she had a healthy mind.

Ronda had the mentality of a child. She was an elementary school bully on a publicly viewed playground that had been raised without the life experience needed to deal with a loss.

She was the epitome of a bully throughout her career. She laughed and ridiculed all of the women she beat but, when she faced defeat, she fell apart and cried to anyone who would listen.

Though she single handedly put wmma in the casual lexicon, she was, and still is, a horrible person.

Nov 21, 2015
Do not make excuses for her, you’re better than that.

She could have dealt with her losses completely differently if she had a healthy mind.

Ronda had the mentality of a child. She was an elementary school bully on a publicly viewed playground that had been raised without the life experience needed to deal with a loss.

She was the epitome of a bully throughout her career. She laughed and ridiculed all of the women she beat but, when she faced defeat, she fell apart and cried to anyone who would listen.

Though she single handedly put wmma in the casual lexicon, she was, and still is, a horrible person.

MrSandman

Apr 11, 2020
If we’re talking GOAT like Ali the answer is Rousey

If we’re talking GOAT like Ray Robinson the answer is Nunes

If we’re talking GOAT like Tyson the answer is Cyborg
I'd flip that to Ali- Cyborg and Tyson- Rousey

M

member 3289

Ronda wasnt on gear like amanda is. She’s on the designer shit from brazil that’s undetectable after 45-60min. Allegedly.
Lol is this the part where you pretend to have inside information?

It's totally possible though. Same thing goes for Jan Blachowicz.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
If we’re talking GOAT like Tyson the answer is Cyborg
Cyborg?

No, Rousey is the Tyson of WMMA and nobody will ever beat her for that. She had 12 career fights and won 8 of them inside the first minute. Her last three title defences lasted a combined total of one minute and four seconds.

Nunes is a far better shout than Cyborg as well. She's stopped Holm, Tate, Rousey, Cyborg herself, GDR and Anderson all in the first round.

??